nMe... n@me?

DeletedUser

lol xqablahblah I just looked at ur sigs :lol:

u can't claim credit for those accounts until u double their points!!! :icon_evil:

and sorry about the xqablahblah thing, i can never remember how to spell ur name :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

BUT WHY NOT!!!!

I MEAN IF nMe....N@me got say the top 4 in the world to join with him the other 100 would come easyley and with thoese kind of points they could anilate the whole of w25 and seeing as each of them is far away they wont have any expanding problems and slowly take over the world ............. like a VIRUS ...it woud be like a tw record they could go down in history as the world destroyers or some thing cool like that infact that tribe name is perfect because thats exactly what there going to do mwahahahah

Top 100 players map :)grid=1

DeletedUser

worked for me and that can't be right. cause that's like 90% of the world held by like 1% of the players

nMe u typed ur own name in wrong so it didn't put u into the map rofl

DeletedUser64969

lol 100 players map would be great to see the top 100 merge and fight everyone else lol just see if its possible to win

DeletedUser

based solely on the map it looks very possible. but i doubt it'd work.

DeletedUser56243

If you look at this you can see that they don't control all that map, there are a lot of other players interspersed between. And good luck getting all those players to cooperate!

DeletedUser64969

why i said if it was possible plus theres alot more points in the rest of the world than the top 100 so i doubt it would work for the simple reason that the top 100 half the players dont like each other, would be good to do as a joke tho just see if we could pull it off lol

DeletedUser64969

If you look at this you can see that they don't control all that map, there are a lot of other players interspersed between. And good luck getting all those players to cooperate!

Lol at how many people are left on the top 100

DeletedUser

what i cant understand is why the top 20 of this world dont just get togther creat a tribe and domanate the entire world i mean its never been done before but if you guys worked togther you could be ruling world 25 with an iron fist so why not?

Hind sight 20/20. The top 20 have been playing together for some time now, it is called SubV. I too doubted that it could work, but..............

DeletedUser

It works cos we are just awesome.

Yeh im not top 20 quite yet :/