nMe.

DeletedUser113199

Anyone know what happened to this guy? From rank 1 to tribeless and being nobled cant be a good feeling.

DeletedUser113199

Oh hey matt I didnt realise you played this world you get around on the forums a lot dont you? Fair enough i thought it would be something not for the public to know I just wondered and thought id ask. :)

Repinski

I haz the dirt but I have been payed a large sum of cookies and a season pass to w70's only known water park to stay quiet.

DeletedUser108039

Seems like Someone got butt hurt someone got kicked and is now being rimmed?

DeletedUser113861

I read somewhere that something like 90% of humans can't handle power... Meaning that it goes to their head and they start acting like a dick because they think they're the best.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
He knew he was wasting his time maybe.... TW has a cheeck to call this game tribal wars when it should be called merging mania.

He was in the lead probably because he was stuck in a bed with absolutely nothing better to do. Maybe he played TW because no one wanted to be seen out with him in real life.... So they gave him broadband and a computer in a dark room.

Then his youngest great great grand child wheeled him into the sun and he decided to rather live out his last few days out there looking at the birds flying overhead.