NO BARB SPIKING?!

Hississ

This also really puts a damper on the effectiveness of alliances...... Watch Towers, Fake Limit and now this?

I think this will be an interesting world.

Lickety Split

I think its about time we had some sort of settings that the old school players can rinse you new school kids on.
Dawm iv spent the last 17 and a half hours teaching new schoolers how to micro farm effectively.

I sure wish we had some DNY players knocking around here...

I might just run this tribe like a dictator and school peeps on how not to be spied on and things like this!

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
I think its about time we had some sort of settings that the old school players can rinse you new school kids on.
Dawm iv spent the last 17 and a half hours teaching new schoolers how to micro farm effectively.

I might just run this tribe like a dictator and school peeps on how not to be spied on and things like this!
Im GoOd cAuSe oLd ScHooL PlAyEr bTw

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Im GoOd cAuSe oLd ScHooL PlAyEr bTw
Is this a common phrase or just coincidence you said the same thing (and almost capitalization) over a month apart?

I have to agree with Sophie on this one. The game has changed a lot since its early days. Its logic, people are not gonna be as good in the beginning of the game, as they are after a few years. We have new scripts that didn't exist at that time, built in trains, FA, AM and so on. I know everyone loves a good story of some "oLd SchOoL pLayEr bTw" coming back and dominating but in most cases its just not gonna happen. The game evolves, the players get better and better. The fact that more micro managment was needed and the fact that worlds were bigger doesn't mean a thing.

JawJaw

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management

.Lucifer.

cool story bro. Now take your meds