{NO} becomes TW's academy

DeletedUser

*sigh* i *fend* off about 10 rip members a day that protest that swords are the best unit for attacking :icon_rolleyes:

its no wonder im only at 89k points xD

CholoDrew

I don't understand how it helps you by-pass the memberlimit of the world...

is it like family tribes? if so, why is it called an academy tribe

CholoDrew

But no, I know how to make an academy, I'm just ignorant to stuff like this..

DeletedUser

it is like family but a family usualy consists of tribes of equal strength (or at least close to that)

an academy usualy houses the weaker members . academys are also used to sort out the good from the bad players for later integration into the main tribe.

DeletedUser

It is a family tribe. Academy tribes basicly teaches new players the basics and build their knowledge. When they reach a certain amount of points usually, they move up into the main tribe.

DeletedUser

i AM in the TW family on w2

check tw stats if u want

i just am to lazy to change the picture.

Did you originally come to this game from www.tribalwar.com/forums ?
If not, then yes, you did steal our tag. We won W1 and about 30 people from our tribe decided to play W2 and created TW on W2. Since we didn't have even near all our people from W1 crossover to W2, the TW tribes of W2 are mostly made up of non-TW people at this point (Futzy and about 2 more are from original TW).

Really though, why steal the coat of arms and try to imitate it... In the past, we used to join worlds and take people out so that they didn't use the tag, but at this point, we're just too tired of this game :icon_confused:.

P.S.- Sorry for posting in your world's forums!

DeletedUser

Did you originally come to this game from www.tribalwar.com/forums ?
If not, then yes, you did steal our tag. We won W1 and about 30 people from our tribe decided to play W2 and created TW on W2. Since we didn't have even near all our people from W1 crossover to W2, the TW tribes of W2 are mostly made up of non-TW people at this point (Futzy and about 2 more are from original TW).

Really though, why steal the coat of arms and try to imitate it... In the past, we used to join worlds and take people out so that they didn't use the tag, but at this point, we're just too tired of this game :icon_confused:.

P.S.- Sorry for posting in your world's forums!

Thanks for filling us in.

Also, I think I remember you in W1. o.0