No caves in K64

• Thread starter DeletedUser74857
  • Start date

DeletedUser74857

I haven't taken the time to really scan around the other K's yet, but I find it incredibly frustrating that the nearest cave to me was over an hour away. I don't expect to have 6 of them right next door, but they have yet to spawn a single one in K64, even though there are over 200 players in the K. Especially in light of the fact that you can get Calv faster by exploiting them. I find the whole mechanic to be incredibly uncalculated and poorly executed. Discuss.

DeletedUser

I don't have any in K35 either, Luckily I was close to the border and grabbed all the other caves in the area. Got my self an HC and saved a few royalty :)

DeletedUser

I got loads all around me and 3 royal peeps hangin out in ma dorms

DeletedUser

I'll trade some caves for some barbs?

Id do that anyday! :p
No barbs in my 7x7 and all my farms are dry when I hit them. I got a pretty crap positioning...all good, keen for BP to end !

DeletedUser74857

Definitely agree with you there duder, Lots of juicy looking players in my area, but absolutely nothing gray. Start-up is so much slower when you have to pit whore

DeletedUser100646

On the plus side, at least a pit whore knows before time when somebody is farming their res ;)

DeletedUser17826

I've just been spiking people for the past 12 hours, the loss of a single swordsman is still worth the joy of killing lots of spears

DeletedUser100646

I've just been spiking people for the past 12 hours, the loss of a single swordsman is still worth the joy of killing lots of spears

Except it could be lc, hc or axes hitting you and you'd have no[t much] clue either way

Not to mention that advertising such behaviour is likely to win you nothing but angst from your neighbours in k54.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74857

Just as an update, I still haven't seen a single cave spawn in K64... so that's cool

DeletedUser102425

Is it really so hard to hit caves in other continents?

Also, I'm pretty sure that caves are exclusive to each player. Otherwise, I find it very odd that monsters that can be defeated with spears are still around.

DeletedUser74857

It's not difficult. It just sucks to half to send single troops on 5 hour attacks without even knowing if it'll be successful or not, while meanwhile there are plenty of people who have caves that are within 5 fields.