~NO~ Declares war on SHs

• Thread starter DeletedUser18653
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

aetegan

Yeah I was quite pleased.. .getting home from work and finding out I have to go hunt refugees now lol...

Well it's not that we're at war with them or anything. But it's sure is easier to see free villages when they're all bright red on your map

DeletedUser

That sucks I woke up to this in the morning I laughed my ass off seeing Imarc and ~IM~.

No one take this as a "the war is over" to hell if I'm stopping.

~Sword

lol i want to see them make a mass attack now :icon_twisted:

they couldnt do it with their forums open and now :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

we are now turning the old no into SHs acadamy lmao, the players that ran to G.D.I. lol will get taken out soon, hopefully

aetegan

no the hunt continues of course... we'd be fools to let them regroup now

DeletedUser

lol can you change it so something else the academy thing is confusing us in the forums :icon_confused:

Xenophlanes

Hmm...not such a bad con. Nice work for taking the enemies tribe, it's just time to clear up the mess that's in it. lol, best of luck all.

DeletedUser16630

Ownage

I didnt understand why Imarc left but know i know. Nice work. I dont really like the idea of completely destroying a tribe from the inside but it is apart of the game. You did it rather smoothly. Ihave seen other attempts at it and they didnt pan out. Kudos to you.

aetegan

We're hearing reports that they are trying to run to other tribes in the area... We will not stop hunting them whereever they may go. So if your tribe is thinking of recruiting one of these refugees, they just might have to answer to us... This is not an SH statement... more like a statement by me, which I'm sure the rest of SH feels.

So much for their great coallition... looks like their allies forgot to send help when it was needed.

DeletedUser

as aetegan said, all former NO running to other tribes are refugees
they will be eliminated

DeletedUser

GDI wont be around for long :)
those guys are now priority targets and will see the SHs war machinery up close ;D

DeletedUser

Sounds painful :axemen::villagers:
I wonder whether they stole that name from Tiberium Sun/Wars?

Status
Not open for further replies.