No Escape Route

alexwong

Part I

In April 2010, ViRiUs is almost unstoppable. Under the cover of IMP, they face no obstacle from the rim tribes. Many choose to join ugofree instead of fighting him. The numbers are too many, and they have to create a virius academy tribe to hold their class B players. If they are to unite with IMP, they will make my job harder. I have to stop them...and thus, I make a leap of faith (from the core to the rim).

On 19 May 2010, I land in K90. Operation AV begins. For many weeks and months, I build up slowly and steadily in the sea of reds. Surrounded and outnumbered, I have to make friends with a rim tribe (UEW21) who is fighting against ViRiUs and yet friends with IMP. But they are not G.barb materials, and I don't trust their leader (Arctus) too. My intuition is right as UEW21 merge into IMP.

Alone and confined, the path to domination is never a straightforward one. Slightly after a year, my patience and prudence has paid off. I'm pleased to announce that PnP has taken down K90.

[spoil]PnP - 2,84 Mio. 36%
IMP - 1,99 Mio. 25%

[PnP] AlexWong - 2,27 Mio.
[RAC] Deathdealer55 - 1,01 Mio.
[TA] hl2dmlord - 578.453
[PnP] swimzgal - 568.034
[/spoil]

Part II

When IMP and ViRiUs are still mourning for the loss, PnP increase their dominance from 36% to 49%. I have to thank UKWildcat for that because she force Deathdealer55 to leave IMP. As the saying goes, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

As quoted from his profile:

Since Imp wants me to go to PnP.
I will move to Pittsburgh. So I can be a Pirate. The meanest deathdealing Pirate on this planet.

I believe our deathdealing pirate will make his enemies crawl on their bended knees and beg for mercy.

[spoil]PnP - 3,88 Mio. 49%
IMP - 2,01 Mio. 25%

[PnP] AlexWong - 2,29 Mio.
[PnP] Deathdealer55 - 1,02 Mio.
[TA] hl2dmlord - 588.756
[PnP] swimzgal - 568.099
[/spoil]

Part III

Alas, yet another K has fallen to PnP. Dedpol4 allegiance to PnP is a big surprise to IMP. They are shocked, some envy but no one saw that coming.

For that to happen, IMP have to blame own arrogrance and stupidity. For a long time, they short-change their ally. One classic example: When ViRiUs are on the verge of victory over UEW21, IMP deny their victory by recruiting these refugees. This is absurd!

IMP has provide me opportunities to make friend with some ViRiUs players whom IMP see as worthless rim noobs. If IMPers are coal miners, then PnPers are the gemologists. Dedpol4 switch of allegiance marks the end of ViRiUs, the success of Operation AV and the start of Operation BackDoor.

[spoil]
K90
PnP - 4,44 Mio. 57%
IMP - 2,04 Mio. 26%

[PnP] AlexWong 2,32 Mio.
[PnP] Deathdealer55 1,02 Mio.
[TA] hl2dmlord 602.271
[PnP] swimzgal 568.099
[IMP] Arctus 554.645
[PnP] dedpol4 529.980

K80
PnP - 3,78 Mio. 62%
IMP - 1,40 Mio. 23%

[PnP] dedpol4 3,48 Mio.
[IMP] joemamasucks 410.046
[PnP] AlexWong 297.976
[/spoil]

Part IV

Yet another bad day for IMP.

Firstly, UKWildcat left the tribe. He seems frustrated with the leadership and the move may lead more players to leave. Who would want to stay on a sinking ship? UKWildcat make a right call but is it too late now?

Then, F1reblad3 made a wise switch to PnP. The situation has become more complicated for IMP as K91 is split wide open for a massacre. Will IMP put up a fierce fight or forsake the southern K?

And best of all, LadyCounsel and team 92 have done very well to capture K92. Facing huge pressure from front and back, will IMP implode? Will IMP split into 2 camps and fight each other, like PD vs TA?

[spoil]
K92
PnP - 3,85 Mio. 60%
IMP - 2,33 Mio. 36%

[IMP] bedisowy 1,61 Mio.
[PnP] F1reblad3 1,26 Mio.
[PnP] LadyCounsel 945.005
[PnP] dadmullins 737.972
[PnP] Daneen 1980 574.688

K90
PnP - 5,00 Mio. 64% (+15%)
IMP - 1,52 Mio. 19% (- 6%)
[/spoil]

Part V

Just 2 days ago, I was asking whether IMP will put up a fierce fight or forsake K91. Well, we have the answer now.

[spoil]
PnP - 2,96 Mio. 53%
IMP - 1,17 Mio. 20%
[/spoil]
We also saw more players left IMP, and I heard IMP will hunt down the deserters. Consider they are facing huge pressure from many fronts, are they able to teach the deserters a lesson? Even their former ally, ViRiUs has vowed to fight IMP.

Will jen101 compromise IT! and save her friend alexis73 and IMP? Or will jen101 place IT! as priority and block the diseases from spreading into her tribe? I think this is something that many will be watching very closely.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Alex showed an extraordinary ability to balance aggression and personal relations with his neighbors. All these are what makes a top player. Not millisecond trains or sniping or backtiming skills.

DeletedUser

Great job Alex, proves to everyone even a noob can make it if they try :icon_rolleyes:

alexwong

Part II

When IMP and ViRiUs are still mourning for the loss, PnP increase their dominance from 36% to 49%. I have to thank UKWildcat for that because she force Deathdealer55 to leave IMP. As the saying goes, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

As quoted from his profile:

Since Imp wants me to go to PnP.
I will move to Pittsburgh. So I can be a Pirate. The meanest deathdealing Pirate on this planet.

I believe our deathdealing pirate will make his enemies crawl on their bended knees and beg for mercy.

[spoil]PnP - 3,88 Mio. 49%
IMP - 2,01 Mio. 25%

[PnP] AlexWong - 2,29 Mio.
[PnP] Deathdealer55 - 1,02 Mio.
[TA] hl2dmlord - 588.756
[PnP] swimzgal - 568.099
[/spoil]

(stay tuned for Part III)

alexwong

Part III

Alas, yet another K has fallen to PnP. Dedpol4 allegiance to PnP is a big surprise to IMP. They are shocked, some envy but no one saw that coming.

For that to happen, IMP have to blame own arrogrance and stupidity. For a long time, they short-change their ally. One classic example: When ViRiUs are on the verge of victory over UEW21, IMP deny their victory by recruiting these refugees. This is absurd!

IMP has provide me opportunities to make friend with some ViRiUs players whom IMP see as worthless rim noobs. If IMPers are coal miners, then PnPers are the gemologists. Dedpol4 switch of allegiance marks the end of ViRiUs, the success of Operation AV and the start of Operation BackDoor.

[spoil]
K90
PnP - 4,44 Mio. 57%
IMP - 2,04 Mio. 26%

[PnP] AlexWong 2,32 Mio.
[PnP] Deathdealer55 1,02 Mio.
[TA] hl2dmlord 602.271
[PnP] swimzgal 568.099
[IMP] Arctus 554.645
[PnP] dedpol4 529.980

K80
PnP - 3,78 Mio. 62%
IMP - 1,40 Mio. 23%

[PnP] dedpol4 3,48 Mio.
[IMP] joemamasucks 410.046
[PnP] AlexWong 297.976
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Alex im scared, operation backdoor? Please no more updates I don't think I want to know lol

DeletedUser66513

Aww :(

Alex's domination of K90/80 is going much faster than my taking of K20 XD

A mix of him being much better than me and IT! being better than IMP I feel XD

DeletedUser

Excellent job alex, your focus and foresight has done great damage to our enemies.

DeletedUser100279

A lot of people seem to be constantly arguing over who the best player is.

I think shows quite clearly the the best player in World 21 is alexwong

alexwong

Thank you, I'm flattered.

Honestly, I feel sorry for IMP. It's been a bad week for them. Another quick update.

Part IV

Yet another bad day for IMP.

Firstly, UKWildcat left the tribe. He seems frustrated with the leadership and the move may lead more players to leave. Who would want to stay on a sinking ship? UKWildcat make a right call but is it too late now?

Then, F1reblad3 made a wise switch to PnP. The situation has become more complicated for IMP as K91 is split wide open for a massacre. Will IMP put up a fierce fight or forsake the southern K?

And best of all, LadyCounsel and team 92 have done very well to capture K92. Facing huge pressure from front and back, will IMP implode? Will IMP split into 2 camps and fight each other, like PD vs TA?

[spoil]
K92
PnP - 3,85 Mio. 60%
IMP - 2,33 Mio. 36%

[IMP] bedisowy 1,61 Mio.
[PnP] F1reblad3 1,26 Mio.
[PnP] LadyCounsel 945.005
[PnP] dadmullins 737.972
[PnP] Daneen 1980 574.688

K90
PnP - 5,00 Mio. 64% (+15%)
IMP - 1,52 Mio. 19% (- 6%)
[/spoil]

DeletedUser100279

This is interesting.

What would be particularly amazing would be if IMP finaly manage to pull themselves together. I suspect they still have the numerical advantage in the 8x continents to push you back out the south, but I think this is probably the beggining of the end for IMP

DeletedUser

As a humble player I congratulate you on you victory and I'm honoured to be a neighbour and part of your grand schemes but I must also give my say in this.

Part IOn 19 May 2010, I land in K90. Operation AV begins. For many weeks and months, I build up slowly and steadily in the sea of reds. Surrounded and outnumbered, I have to make friends with a rim tribe (UEW21) who is fighting against ViRiUs and yet friends with IMP. But they are not G.barb materials, and I don't trust their leader (Arctus) too. My intuition is right as UEW21 merge into IMP.[/SIZE]

First and foremost, I started in k90 and founded a tribe in an already hostile region not as much as it is now but soon I learnt about most of the disputes and clashes between tribes and I tried to make as much as possible friends, IMP was fairly friendly to my tribe as did legion and alexwong but Virius was always aggressive. Fearing that I might end with multiple wars, I made an unofficial nap with IMP and alexwong, both sides created lies about my alignment. Alexwong and other pnp players accused me of being a pawn of IMP while IMP and Virius players said I'm a pawn of pnp.

In due time due to inactivity, my tribe declined and fearing for my tribemates I had no other choice but to merge the few remaining players to the strongest friendliest tribe in my region, that is with IMP. I regret many actions but as a leader my loyalty came first to my tribe and as such the well being of my tribemates came first. Call me coward or traitor but I acted on the best interest of my tribemates and of what I thought would be right.

DeletedUser80610

I feel sorry for IMP too Alex.. maybe the world wont last another year ._.