No Escape Route

DeletedUser

Alex, you're a noob.

:icon_rolleyes: :lol:

92422046.png

DeletedUser

I've said too much already........I'd tell you more but then then game would instantly implode on itself as a safety feature to protect "TOP SECRETE" information :icon_sad: lol

You mean like a black hole sorta thing? Sounds exciting anyhow.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: :lol:

92422046.png

Let's just OUCH!!!! Ya i'd kinda be kicking myself for that on that one but hey, I've had my share of blond moments;) lol

stec2008 said:
"You mean like a black hole sorta thing? Sounds exciting anyhow."

Yeppers, just bigger and with fireworks:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well most of my men from ALL my villages are supporting Zeus Tugas villages due to my sitter sending them over 300 hours out, and so I cannot get them back in time now and so I am just sending out all my remaining troops, because I am getting nobled.
I will co-manage the AlmightVern account when I am finished on my Warhamer Dude account though so don't worry, I'm not going anyway. ;)

DeletedUser

By the way, that is the other Warhamer Dude, not me...
I'm Warhamer Dude, not Warhamer Dude, get your facts right; You are probably looking at the reports from the tribalhugs Warhamer Dude...

DeletedUser80610

So.. back on somewhat of a topic..
Are you saying that you play Tribal Hugs?

DeletedUser64451

Looks like he joined the world a few months before it was closed, appearing in k90. I guess being a rim-of-the-rim noob for over a year doesn't bring much experience. I'm starting to question my original assessment of spiffy- the noobs he's trained in k99 are far superior to this guy.

DeletedUser

Looks like he joined the world a few months before it was closed, appearing in k90. I guess being a rim-of-the-rim noob for over a year doesn't bring much experience. I'm starting to question my original assessment of spiffy- the noobs he's trained in k99 are far superior to this guy.

Unfortunately you can't train out idiocy and stupidity Sid.