No Escape Route

ugofree

As a humble player I congratulate you on you victory and I'm honoured to be a neighbour and part of your grand schemes but I must also give my say in this.

First and foremost, I started in k90 and founded a tribe in an already hostile region not as much as it is now but soon I learnt about most of the disputes and clashes between tribes and I tried to make as much as possible friends, IMP was fairly friendly to my tribe as did legion and alexwong but Virius was always aggressive. Fearing that I might end with multiple wars, I made an unofficial nap with IMP and alexwong, both sides created lies about my alignment. Alexwong and other pnp players accused me of being a pawn of IMP while IMP and Virius players said I'm a pawn of pnp.

In due time due to inactivity, my tribe declined and fearing for my tribemates I had no other choice but to merge the few remaining players to the strongest friendliest tribe in my region, that is with IMP. I regret many actions but as a leader my loyalty came first to my tribe and as such the well being of my tribemates came first. Call me coward or traitor but I acted on the best interest of my tribemates and of what I thought would be right.

yes u are right alex is the one of the best player in w21 but
u cannot say hes an noble player he started his journey by xxx me.

anyway am happy to see alex still plays around ..

gud luck mate..

alexwong

Ugofree,

All's fair in love and war. However, I expect you to feel unfair. I mean, most losers will think they are unfairly beaten. So ugo, what do you think the players whom you have defeated, will say about you?

ugofree

Ugofree,

All's fair in love and war. However, I expect you to feel unfair. I mean, most losers will think they are unfairly beaten. So ugo, what do you think the players whom you have defeated, will say about you?

not at all my friend all is fair in war:) i accept my defeat to you coz at the end of the day you win in the server..

i just seen the post of arctus and seen hes been commenting on you.'

yes am an aggesive player,
but i play fair as an leader of my tribe and a player.
(alex,u save or helped any player only to benefit you in future)(u cant deny it)
i even told Arctus about you but he made frinds with uk so that i ddnt attck arctus in the first thought he might join with me and later you supported him so that i was not able to take him with my morale..

anyway its just me and arctus in w21 i think you can one day win" server 21 by pushing pnp at the limits..:p.

ugo

alexwong

(alex,u save or helped any player only to benefit you in future)(u cant deny it)
ugo

ugofree,

Days before I join PnP, I help you quite a lot against your incomings.

I know you will become red dots in my map days later, but I still help you.

So my old friend, how to you explain this? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Actually Alex never supported me (he supported Kevels and he benefitted from supporting kevels :)) and most information on the whereabouts of the war were given from IMP and PnP players alike. Ugo, I befriended Alexis not UK and found her very friendly unlike many other leaders and I had to do that move in order to limit my past tribe's enemy, didn't want to see a coalition of IMP, Virius and SWIFT vs UEW21. Ugo if you accepted my proposal things would have been a lot different in k90.

Past is past and although many can start arguing about those past actions I'm glad to have made a small mark in this world. This is my first time and couldn't ask for more.