No haul world

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Hello, unfortunately we don't have any information on new worlds or their settings until they're announced, so you should keep your eyes on the game front page and the announcements forum for news.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser121559

problem is it wold be terrible unless it did not have new premium features :/

Upvote 0

OneMoreLight

Reaction score
Maybe... though I can live with some of the features. I don't think trading with the Trader or +20% res production can do that much harm, almost everyone can afford those at some degree...

Trying to think of a compromise, to make no/limited hauls somewhat profitable and yet not completely ruined by the premium features

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
I'd like to see a limited hauls world with scavenging... any chance for something like this?
No.

Maybe... though I can live with some of the features. I don't think trading with the Trader or +20% res production can do that much harm, almost everyone can afford those at some degree...

Trying to think of a compromise, to make no/limited hauls somewhat profitable and yet not completely ruined by the premium features
This kind of world is something we can run on High Performance. The last one was a no-haul with only PA/AM/FA - details can be seen in the announcement.

Upvote 0