no haul?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wow. just wow...Looks like the area where you iz from could use some fresh DNA :lol:

Gawd imagine a player asking a question on settings that have only been used on one previous world. It appears mister know-it-all here knows everything there is to know about TW, yet still craves to be accepted and acknowledged by the forum community... so he choses the option to belittle other players. Go you!

DeletedUser100507

geez chill the guy asked a question, no need to mock him, what if someone mocked you when you asked a question. this is one of the reasons why tw is losing players, people like you come out here mocking them when they ask a genuine question about the game.

DeletedUser

I wasn't sure so i asked, just thought if you could get resources from attacking players it would make it much more interesting, i don't like the no hauls setting, Im not bothered him mocking me, he doesn't know my ingame name, i wouldn't know how to farm anyway..

DeletedUser

geez chill the guy asked a question, no need to mock him, what if someone mocked you when you asked a question. this is one of the reasons why tw is losing players, people like you come out here mocking them when they ask a genuine question about the game.

Asking a question is 1 thing. Asking a question to which the answer is already in the "no haul" part and in the announcement
The main change is that there will be no farming on World 65. Units are not able to loot resources.
seems a bit silly to me.

The last post of the questionier makes me feel even stronger about the need for fresh DNA; he doesn't like the no haul setting and does not know how to farm. mmmmh. that kinda limits your options a bit, doesn't it?

DeletedUser

I heard that the cave still exists in no-hauls, as a secret cave, and that if your troops look hard enough when they attack people they find these resources, and take them back with them.

hanibalii

Is the bonus option still on, like it was on 56?
You know, the one where bonus gift resources drop into random villages, and you can farm those?
I haven't tried that option. How long does it show the drop on the map?

Status
Not open for further replies.