No haul

woopdidoo

Why do you protect weaker players on a HP world by having no haul?

DeletedUser122283

Why do you protect weaker players on a HP world by having no haul?

Biggest BS I read for a long time. How does it protect weaker players if you need more skill and knowledge about the game on that one? It just takes away the farming from those 0815-24/7-farmingkids and gives us back our old loved game .

DeletedUser120876

Biggest BS I read for a long time. How does it protect weaker players if you need more skill and knowledge about the game on that one? It just takes away the farming from those 0815-24/7-farmingkids and gives us back our old loved game .
@Spidey is one of those.

DeletedUser122029

no hauls require more skill due to quicker builds/quicker speed. Also how you build your village in start up is essiantal to your survival, and as mentioned takes away farming which gives everyone a fair starting ground. Also most farming worlds these days are all pp enabled so bigger your bank the more success you gonna have. If anything this no haul is just protecting the poor players from the rich.

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Farming requires more attention than skill. It's rewarding to those with 3+ co-players and players who can be around 24/7 and push for res. Meanwhile no-haul shows more attention to strategy, set up and preparation instead of grinding. It's always nice to see some difference in world settings and I feel this no-haul with a fast world will work very well together.

DeletedUser120876

Farming requires more attention than skill. It's rewarding to those with 3+ co-players and players who can be around 24/7 and push for res. Meanwhile no-haul shows more attention to strategy, set up and preparation instead of grinding. It's always nice to see some difference in world settings and I feel this no-haul with a fast world will work very well together.
i feel the same.

DeletedUser120488

[QUOTE = "Mama Africa, post: 7079742, member: 122350"] :)[/ QUOTE]
:confused:

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

gotta fall in love with the grind, gotta love the process!