No hauls anymore

DeletedUser

The next in the line of crap ideas of the tw team has now got all worlds no longer able to farm. There little "fix" just messes everyones screens up rendering it useless basically. Because of this i will never join another world after 13 is over i can't deal with all of these bad ideas that all the noobs vote for as there are way more noobs then core players always win to ruin this game for us all. I can admit some updates where ok but there where way more ones that are garbage or completely useless. Rants over. :p

DeletedUser45372

as far as I know, its a world setting. Not all worlds will have "no hauls", just like not all worlds will have archers, or a tech system or packets (or coins)

DeletedUser82316

When I clicked on the fix farming, I noticed it has messed up the server clock as well. Mine says it is March 32nd. Don't they know how to do anything without screwing things up? The next thing they will do is change noble trains so there is an automatic 5 second spread between nobles. Hmm, that might not be such a bad idea though...

paladin.

lol have you guys learnt nothing from the past April fools that morthy has done :p

DeletedUser82316

Of course we have. I actually thought the flipped screen looked cool. :)

DeletedUser

the no haul world is actualy realy fun =) heared shadryk was playing?