No hauls world.... please, please, please!

DeletedUser

By my count we are due for a no hauls world. That being said, I realize that an executive decision was made limit no hauls servers to high performance rounds moving forward. Which begs the question, why is this the case?

I have listed a number of arguments below and included some personal insight in spoilers below each argument. I strongly urge my no hauls brothers in arms to raise their voices so that we can be heard emphatically!

1. There are numerous Tribal Wars veterans that are simply too busy to farm all day.
I fell in love with this game roughly eleven years ago and can't imagine having to cut it out of my life completely. Life, however, has a way of forcing you to leave pieces of yourself behind. Many players have been forced to cut back on their Tribal Wars activity or leave the game completely due to the time commitment associated with staying competitive, myself included. In many cases a no hauls world is the only option for players that don't have time to farm all day long and as the player count dwindles wouldn't it make sense to try and retain as many high quality players as possible?

2. There is an obviously a demand for no hauls!
If any of you have taken a look at the next high performance round thread (I included the link below) you will notice at least eighty percent of the posters are requesting settings that include no hauls. Many of these players would prefer a regular no hauls world, but seeing as high performance servers seem like the only option for fans of no hauls they are forced to pray that their voices are heard. Ideally we would see a mix of high performance world settings, but without the possibility for a regular no hauls world players will simply be forced to request no hauls for every high performance world. Why are we pitting fans of different settings against each other instead of embracing our differences and enjoying worlds with a variety of flavors?

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index....-performance-round.277033/page-4#post-7014430

3. No hauls encourages community.
There are obvious benefits to playing a no hauls world. Players can't simply out farm the competition and, therefore, must play smarter to get an edge over their neighbors. This simple fact encourages diplomacy, internal tribal coordination, external forum searches for strategic information, and long term strategy that only exists in very limited scope within haul worlds. The most active tribal forum I have seen in my eleven years of playing began with preregistration in W71. We literally had more posts before the world started than I typically see in the lifetime of a world. Additionally, the friendships I made on W71 are of a much higher caliber than those I have developed on all other worlds and will last a lifetime.

4. Noobs should have a chance to experience no hauls.
I don't want to get into which game type takes more skill or which settings are best for noobs to learn the game with, I am simply saying that noobs are not likely to try out high performance worlds. No one knows how many potential players we are losing out on by not offering regular no hauls servers, but odds are if a new player doesn't return it is because they were frustrated with the world they played first. If a wider variety of world settings were offered we would most likely be able to bolster our ranks significantly. Then again, it may not help whatsoever, but you miss one hundred percent of the shots you don't take so why not take a minor risk for the possibility of a major payout?

5. A lot of players dislike P2W.
I realize the sale of PP generates revenue for Innogames and cutting this feature hurts their bottom line, but money isn't everything. Many of us have been loyal to Innogames for a significant part of our lives and it would be nice to see some of this loyalty returned. No one wants to nuke an enemy to within an inch of their life only to have them rebuild everything in twelve hours. Please take your fans into consideration and provide an equal playing field for those of us that really want to test our might.

Please carefully consider the points mentioned above and have mercy on the fans of no hauls!

Sincerely,

DZ

DeletedUser

Put that extra activity into cultivating diplomatic relationships and developing tribal strategy.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser115738

I like no hauls worlds and I too wish they would come back. I know that there are many that don't like them but hey guess what you don't have to play in such a world. Since the vast majority or worlds have always been farming worlds I don't understand why it is a concern for those that don't like no hauls. One size does not fit all.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser106745

For my two cents, there are distinctly separate players for no haul and haul worlds. Killing one half of that population quite simply doesn't make sense. No hauls is a great leveller in my opinion and I became a devotee some time ago. I'd be happy to pay a premium to pay for it as haul worlds quite simply hold no interest for me.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

in the past 10 years that alot of us has been playing this game , something named as " life " happend
so i cant sit around 24/7 and farm
a limited haul world is the only option for me and alot of other old players and i`d love to see another limited haul world happen

Upvote 0