No Hauls

• Thread starter DeletedUser124678
  • Start date

DeletedUser124678

Were no hauls a thing back in the first few worlds?

Opinions on no hauls? A bit sad but I guess it makes the core less of a shitfest

N00ble

Reaction score
I only realized it was No hauls half an hour into the world. But then I was really excited about it. I remember playing the first no hauls world, but cant remember which world it was. Completely different strategy! No messing around farming constantly. Lets go!

Pronouns are Imp

Reaction score
I only realized it was No hauls half an hour into the world. But then I was really excited about it. I remember playing the first no hauls world, but cant remember which world it was. Completely different strategy! No messing around farming constantly. Lets go!
World 56 and it was a hit.

DeletedUser124684

Took me some time before I realized there were no hauls.
Then the emotional rollercoaster hit me:
First I was sad (couldn't win by no life farming). Then I was happy it meant I didn't have to no-life farm to be good. Then I was sad knowing that I didn't know how to be good yet.
Now I am happy because there are so many opportunities and ''new'' tactics to win this world than the usual farming bullcraps.

OneMoreLight

Reaction score
No hauls is great, only wish it was a little bit slower (speed 2) and that there were no archers, it would have been perfect... but it's more than I hoped for so I'm happy :)

flux0rx1

Reaction score
No- hauls is the only way to test TW skill now a days. Let the best tribe win.

DeletedUser119333

No- hauls is the only way to test TW skill now a days. Let the best tribe win.

no prem features is the way, no hauls aint. Hauls need skills. Please, don't be ignorant yall.

I do agree no haul world is fun, lets you chill and makes the grinding far more convienent, but please, and i mean please, do not yall say no haul is a way to prove skills on TW again. :)

flux0rx1

Reaction score
The reason why I disagree is because any nub can run FA and click A or B. That doesn’t take any skill.
no prem features is the way, no hauls aint. Hauls need skills. Please, don't be ignorant yall.

I do agree no haul world is fun, lets you chill and makes the grinding far more convienent, but please, and i mean please, do not yall say no haul is a way to prove skills on TW again. :)