No Honor

DeletedUser88324

While he does somewhat have a point about tribes rolling over to die, i do recall an oda and bh doing the exact same.

After which i was ready to quit, disgusted in wasting time with this foolish game, fealing i bet you had when you quit.

Oh well, i found a tribe in which people let me attack whomever i wanted whenever i wanted regardless of possibility of getting rimmed. I was hoping i would get rimmed tbh tho, so i could quit hahah

DeletedUser

Lets be honest here, ND suck. We're all going to be rimmed eventually, and it will probably be ~TNR~ who do so.

DeletedUser

-ND- is pig in disguise. We are waiting for the perfect time to mass recruit.

King Matt II

There are Hustle players who already have admited have had around 300K D troops on IKEA front and despite that no one in -ND- braged about but just OPed and moved the wall further on enemy line.

Whoever bragged about that was lying, they barely provided anything.

IKEA for not being able to back up any talk at all

I don't remember any talk from IKEA? Although I've been gone for like 3 months and couldn't care less.

Oh and I can confirm they tried to steal my account because I refused their invitation.

DeletedUser

We have multiple proofs of Hustle supporting against ND, for IKEA and other..

DeletedUser88324

I don't remember any talk from IKEA? Although I've been gone for like 3 months and couldn't care less.

Oh and I can confirm they tried to steal my account because I refused their invitation.

Matt, all this occurred during the time yoy left. It is true, after you left shit in the hands of nemesisand ND put a lil pressure on, the coffin began to get covered by dirt. Now all those semi-active to inactive accounts are in Hustle. FUN TO BE HAD

DeletedUser

I love the title of this thread, "No Honor". Been a long time since anyone in TW has had "honor" in my opinion. The game has changed, for better or worse? Depends on your experience I guess but honor? Sheesh! Ain't no such thing so come off your high horse! Maybe you can convince us you're not as dishonorable as some of the others but ditch the halo you keep trying to squeeze over your inflated ego ;)

Xelol

Hustle did provide more D than Ikea to the front accounts, just saying.

DeletedUser

I love the title of this thread, "No Honor". Been a long time since anyone in TW has had "honor" in my opinion. The game has changed, for better or worse? Depends on your experience I guess but honor? Sheesh! Ain't no such thing so come off your high horse! Maybe you can convince us you're not as dishonorable as some of the others but ditch the halo you keep trying to squeeze over your inflated ego ;)

Calm down bro, its only a game :)

King Matt II

Hustle did provide more D than Ikea to the front accounts, just saying.
As far as I know 300K is a huge exaggeration, certainly not from a single member. I could be wrong though.

DeletedUser113220

Unless it changed since Sept 4th, No one was sending IKEA any D. I hear Vic was sending Slip some towards her front with -ND- Though.

He can correct me if Wrong.

DeletedUser

Unless it changed since Sept 4th, No one was sending IKEA any D. I hear Vic was sending Slip some towards her front with -ND- Though.

He can correct me if Wrong.
I like to slip some -----D into nipslip

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
#Talented

How I'd describe IKEA in this scenario if it were true.

If IKEA were running why'd they choose Hustle whom I am sure were already at war with -ND- doesn't sound like running to me just changing the banners. And if full scale war was not declared it WAS already well known it would be and skirmishes ongoing.

#Hypocrites

-ND- utilise spies, traitors and claim no Honour :p they're name is perhaps a typo. -Next/New Diplomacy- as they are always looking for new recruits right L & L

21894997a8f6e3c08ff65e2e7c52d632.png

I did find the mails we received that evening amusing.

P.s I do know it was a troll however looking at this you only seem to recruit enemies. Although the cake players weren't enemied at time of recruiting they were previously

3ac74424c2aeb16b0072d940cf3d18ff.png

Last edited:

Xelol

#Talented

How I'd describe IKEA in this scenario if it were true.

If IKEA were running why'd they choose Hustle whom I am sure were already at war with -ND- doesn't sound like running to me just changing the banners. And if full scale war was not declared it WAS already well known it would be and skirmishes ongoing.

Nah, we where not at war with Hustle.

Hustle started this war when they started to recruit our enemies :icon_razz:

Lets have some fun in this war and let best tribe win.