No huggles from HoneyB this time, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser107947

A couple random TON members have shot off their mouth so that would be why we continually "brag"

I see no reason why not to be proud of the leadership within HoneyB stepping up to coordinate ops/set up fakes and to see the members execute them to near perfection.

Fair enough at the first point, but I was just pointing out that you have 'little' to brag/be proud of from this 'war'. Obviously it was no coincidence it happened right after they lost most of their council/biggest accounts, so that adds to it. *Wobble feeding your leadership under the table. lol

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nice of you to invite another tribe into the war Hb's. Still being attacked from all sides can only add to the fun.
So for the recap sure its not 100% correct as players have other fronts to attack adding up but close to 10:1 point ratio.

Can I scream gangbang yet?

DeletedUser105718

Everything considered TON is doing pretty well

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: TON
Side 2:
Tribes: Wobble, HoneyB

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 118
Side 2: 370
Difference: 252

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,073,334
Side 2: 3,160,818
Difference: 2,087,484

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

We at wobble were fighting TON at the start of December pretty much. Obviously not the whole of wobble, just key players in K34. And HoneyB decided to join the fun what like 2 weeks ago. Not our fault.
But before they declared it was very much in TON's favor, they just didn't know it.

And we only recruited the 3 new players as of 2 weeks ago or so (not checking, but i think its close to that time)
And well they have had a tough time. But generally got easier with the declaration of HBs
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/12/2012 00:00:00 to 22/01/2013 23:01:59

Side 1: 205
Side 2: 113
Difference: 92

chart

Side 1: 1,745,645
Side 2: 1,035,457
Difference: 710,188

chart
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 0
Difference: 21

chart

Side 1: 189,235
Difference: 189,235

chart
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser64451

Nice of you to invite another tribe into the war Hb's. Still being attacked from all sides can only add to the fun.
So for the recap sure its not 100% correct as players have other fronts to attack adding up but close to 10:1 point ratio.

Are you here? If so, I'm on your team. You knew as Jaaz, for a while.

Sorry to be off-topic. Erm, go badgers?

DeletedUser103070

It was out of amusement more than anything, really.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Some internal issues in HoneyB it seems. Perhaps TON can recover/get a decent fight going, but I highly doubt it.

DeletedUser

I was wondering how long until someone noticed. Dude, issues doesn't even scratch the surface...

But TON is still getting dominated. No trouble on that front.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TON proving out of character with the rest of W65 throughout history.

Taking a battering from the gang bang yet not disbanding and many of the active players are actually making gains.

Will be interesting to see where the individual members of TON go from here as the ones that have held on through the barrage of both Wobble and HoneyB have more than proved themselves valuable additions to any tribe.

DeletedUser107947

We at wobble were fighting TON at the start of December pretty much. Obviously not the whole of wobble, just key players in K34. And HoneyB decided to join the fun what like 2 weeks ago. Not our fault.
But before they declared it was very much in TON's favor, they just didn't know it.

And we only recruited the 3 new players as of 2 weeks ago or so (not checking, but i think its close to that time)
And well they have had a tough time. But generally got easier with the declaration of HBs
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/12/2012 00:00:00 to 22/01/2013 23:01:59

Side 1: 205
Side 2: 113
Difference: 92

chart

Side 1: 1,745,645
Side 2: 1,035,457
Difference: 710,188

chart
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 21
Difference: 21

chart

Side 1: 189,235
Difference: 189,235

chart
[/SPOIL]

Anyone else wish to call BS on this ?

DeletedUser

Probably not, i have no reason to bullshit.

And just to put this in perspective from Wobble's eyes. There are 7-8 players actively fighting wobble, its not a tribal thing, as i'm sure you can understand the Yarr front is just a tad more important. Its not really a gang bang, it started when TON decided to merge with ELDERS, which then gave them control of the K, and some of us in K34 saw that as a threat and started attacking (more often than before). This really has been an on going thing, and not considered a war for us. Then after fighting them for over a month HoneyB join in, they were clearly bored and wanted something to do, why not. If it was a coordinated thing, surely we would of attacked together, or supported one another, or attacked the same player.
It is just totally coincident, Just exploited a tribe which didn't see it coming, which judging by the mails they should of, but hey maybe they should put busamad in charge and not krav, heck even playluke he has some fight in him.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Everything considered TON is doing pretty well

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Wobble, HoneyB

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 118
Side 2: 370
Difference: 252

chart

Side 1: 1,073,334
Side 2: 3,160,818
Difference: 2,087,484

chart

[/spoil]

Thanks ST but everyone forgot to mention that HB's invited =FUN= into the war as well as they could not cope with just Wobble helping.

That's why the points are around 10:1 against us at present.
70.814.616 + 24.034.480 + 3.782.699 : 10.696.673

As mentioned its not 100% correct as every tribe has other options but after all its PnP so why not.

So we are at present facing wars on all 3 sides talk about not being able to find a relaxing rim to graze on.

Oh hi Jazz noticed your post earlier did you start this world or just join a bit latter as normal.

DeletedUser103070

Thanks ST but everyone forgot to mention that HB's invited =FUN= into the war as well as they could not cope with just Wobble helping.

That's why the points are around 10:1 against us at present.
70.814.616 + 24.034.480 + 3.782.699 : 10.696.673

As mentioned its not 100% correct as every tribe has other options but after all its PnP so why not.

So we are at present facing wars on all 3 sides talk about not being able to find a relaxing rim to graze on.

Oh hi Jazz noticed your post earlier did you start this world or just join a bit latter as normal.

You're right, 220-17 (not even including kicked members) isn't big enough of a lead. We needed help.

P.S. You may want to subtract like...60-62m points from Wobble since you're only really fighting like 5-6 of their members.

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/12/2012 00:00:00 to 12/01/2013 20:00:00

Side 1: 95
Side 2: 44
Difference: 51

chart

Side 1: 773,087
Side 2: 400,610
Difference: 372,477

chart
[/SPOIL]

That is before HoneyB declared, not a lot but that is between all the breaks. Then also as i said after that is got easier.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 12/01/2013 20:00:00 to 24/01/2013 21:20:00

Side 1: 146
Side 2: 76
Difference: 70

chart

Side 1: 1,254,717
Side 2: 693,903
Difference: 560,814

chart
[/SPOIL]

so i am pretty sure what i said was indeed not bullshit.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh dear born phenom sorry to post facts you invited =FUN= into the war I know I did not ask them to join :)

Maybe you need to ask your leadership if they are still around why.

Status
Not open for further replies.