{NO} Leave's

Kuenchinu

{NO} Has left the TW family as TW has started attacking members from {NO} and other family tribes.

DeletedUser

Wait for it! Wait for it!
The little buggers almost there!

And...
YES!!!
THE FORUM POSTERS HAVE DONE IT!
KUENCHINU HAS BUCKLED UNDER THE PRESSURE!!
What a magnificent show that was.

Well Ladies and Gentleman, today's game certainly was a thriller, hopefully we'll see you next week when we find out if eZ3 will buckle under the pressure and disband.

Kuenchinu

Wait for it! Wait for it!
The little buggers almost there!

And...
YES!!!
THE FORUM POSTERS HAVE DONE IT!
KUENCHINU HAS BUCKLED UNDER THE PRESSURE!!
What a magnificent show that was.

Well Ladies and Gentleman, today's game certainly was a thriller, hopefully we'll see you next week when we find out if eZ3 will buckle under the pressure and disband.

buckled? we did not disband, we jus tleft the family and went solo and are now protecting our selfs.

DeletedUser

Lmao, yeah, a real loss, they probably have to disband now! :D

DeletedUser

we'll see about that...because apparently your leaders didnt believe they could do well on their own to begin with or they wouldnt have joined the TW family to begin with.

DeletedUser

Kind of true... dunno why you'd join a family like TW/VOID/RIP, it's like suiciding your tribe o_O

DeletedUser

we'll see about that...because apparently your leaders didnt believe they could do well on their own to begin with or they wouldnt have joined the TW family to begin with.

Who are you talking to me or Kuenchinu

DeletedUser

idk. Whichever is the one from NO claiming to be ok without TW

DeletedUser

A lot of people wont know my tribe as its only about 2 months old but am proud of it, we have made some great friends and ally's since we have been around and even when [ally]KBK[/ally] is attacking me we are still helping our allies, anyway just wanted to let people know that we are now part of [ally]TW[/ally]'s family as there academy:icon_biggrin:

So what do we know?

1. Your tribe is 2 months old.
2. Tribe stayed in TW family less than a week.
3. Your tribe will disband in xxx <<< last unknown factor, looking at factor 2 I guess not much longer :clay:

Kuenchinu

My tribe may be new but we have been in a few wars and have taken 2 tribes about and about taken most of one tribe out, we joined there family because we trusted them till they started attacking us, thats how well TW is doing, there taking out there own family tribes

DeletedUser

what a tribe!!! i guess they are going to owned us all now... LOL. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

My tribe may be new but we have been in a few wars and have taken 2 tribes about and about taken most of one tribe out, we joined there family because we trusted them till they started attacking us, thats how well TW is doing, there taking out there own family tribes

Never join families o_O
It works in 0.0% of the times.

DeletedUser

Um............ :icon_confused: What wars? Tribes with 10 villages don't count as wars. And of course barbarians aren't a tribe either.

DeletedUser

you know what kuenchinu or whatever, why don't you just get rid of TW??

This to really prove yourself...