{NO} Leave's

Kuenchinu

thx :icon_cool:

u have doubts in ur god?

u cant have doubts in ur god! burn that heretic in the flame of shame!!

oh by the way the liar is AC4L lol not kuenshintoke XD

i have no doubtsd in you its AC4L i doubt since he wont post the other mails:icon_rolleyes: if i was lying would would i risk asking him to post them when i prob kept them?

AC4L

yeah, am working on rimming him, we are trying to work out who gets his village tho

I am quitting the world anyways, I have been waiting for someone to do it,

And should I post the other mails? They have nothing to do with what you have accused whitemocha of . I will post it when I get back on but I got to go.

Yeah so you do lie and you try to cover it up by saying I don't post the other mails, how original.

Go crawl back to where you came from, maybe you should focus more on nobling -TWDR- then making false accusations on people

Anyways here they are

hey said:
Kuenchinu on 05.08. at 02:23
hey someone told me you are planing to attack TW, if so i would like to talk to you about an alliance and ask for us to work together.

whitemocha on 05.08. at 03:29
We have been attacking them

Kuenchinu on 05.08. at 04:07
My tribe and some of our allies are building nukes to also attack them, once we send the attackes we will mail you, would you like to have an allies with my tribe?

whitemocha on 05.08. at 06:51
Sure

Kuenchinu on 05.08. at 07:12
great, i will put you down

and

? said:
Kuenchinu on 08.08. at 07:02
why you leave?

whitemocha on 08.08. at 07:23
I feel I should just stay on my own, I don't want to doom anymore tribes

Kuenchinu on 08.08. at 07:25
lol this tribe was doomed from day 1 lol but i respect your move, best of luck

Those are your guys only other mails so you are wrong, and you can't deny it because its true

Last edited:

Kuenchinu

I am quitting the world anyways, I have been waiting for someone to do it,

And should I post the other mails? They have nothing to do with what you have accused whitemocha of . I will post it when I get back on but I got to go.

Yeah so you do lie and you try to cover it up by saying I don't post the other mails, how original.

Go crawl back to where you came from, maybe you should focus more on nobling -TWDR- then making false accusations on people

Anyways here they are

and

Those are your guys only other mails so you are wrong, and you can't deny it because its true

Oh come on for god sake show all the mail's!!!!! i cant belive you posted that shit with out the rest of the mails, your really getting on my nerves