{NO} Leave's

AC4L

Oh come on for god sake show all the mail's!!!!! i cant belive you posted that shit with out the rest of the mails, your really getting on my nerves

Oh bull crap, how about you post it, your so hellbent on these "mails" that don't exist but yet you won't post it yourself proving that you are lying and you should just shut up.

So come on, post these "mails", I would like to see how really they actually are.

DeletedUser

he said why he doesnt have the mails, just learn to read.
stop posting stupid mails that gives nothing and search the mails hes talking about in the mailbox

AC4L

he said why he doesnt have the mails, just learn to read.
stop posting stupid mails that gives nothing and search the mails hes talking about in the mailbox

My brother showed me the mailbox and he hasn't deleted any, THERE IS NO OTHER MAILS! He just keeps denying the fact that he is wrong and no others exist to prove is false accusations

Kuenchinu

My brother showed me the mailbox and he hasn't deleted any, THERE IS NO OTHER MAILS! He just keeps denying the fact that he is wrong and no others exist to prove is false accusations

your brother???? the other day you were his sitter now yoru his brother:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

then ur both living in the same house? how can u know he hasnt deleted them? there is no delete mailbox so u cant know whats deleted or not
so maybe there is no other mails cuz he deleted them!
still u seem to share a lot of things with ur ''MIND bro''

AC4L

your brother???? the other day you were his sitter now yoru his brother:icon_rolleyes:

What are you talking about? More of your cover ups? :icon_rolleyes:

You have change topic because you are wrong and you know it. And you yet again make false statements, this is worse then arguing with a 5 year old which it seems like you are! :lol:

Harbinger of death

then ur both living in the same house? how can u know he hasnt deleted them? there is no delete mailbox so u cant know whats deleted or not

i hate it when i delete a message then later find out i need it

AC4L

Again, he hasn't deleted any! He only deletes pointless and useless mails

Kuenchinu

sure sure, dont worry i will get you some doctors to come check of you :icon_wink: am sure they will take you to a nice padded room

DeletedUser

how can u know he hasnt deleted any when u cant see those deleted?
u cant be sure:icon_wink: u can only trust ur mind huu him*

DeletedUser

*sits back waiting to watch AC4L take the bait again and respond with yet another post that will be flamed some more*

AC4L

sure sure, dont worry i will get you some doctors to come check of you :icon_wink: am sure they will take you to a nice padded room

And I am sure they will just euthanize you like a dog, :lol:

Maybe you should focus more on -TWDR- then constantly denying everything I say when your wrong.

You would like be getting nobled by someone and your like "No I'm not, no i'm not, no i'm not......."

DeletedUser

And I am sure they will just euthanize you like a dog, :lol:

Maybe you should focus more on -TWDR- then constantly denying everything I say when your wrong.

You would like be getting nobled by someone and your like "No I'm not, no i'm not, no i'm not......."

watch ur back before u get nobled instead

Kuenchinu

:lol: looks like i will lose all my k23 and k13 villages :lol: woooo 4Horse does love :lol: i have never 159 attacks in one night :lol:

DeletedUser

Kuenchinu i would like to see you and your tribe even try and take out TW, lol you have no chance!

damn, if i hadnt have been rimmed by 4horse (lol) i would have rimmed you myself, even being in RAGE (bad move)