No longer modless???

stellro

I see we have a new mod assigned to us - Madmarauder

Anyone fancy running a book on how long this one lasts???

(no disrespect meant Mad - just speaking from experience :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

I wouldn't be too sure about that my friend. Ask Jirki how long, and active I have been as a Moderator :icon_wink:

Thanks,
Mad.

hey in the other topic i wished you to stay more than that. But we have seen many many mods coming here and be very certain that they will last long.

As stell said it's nothing personal and no disrespect to you:)

DeletedUser

I completely understand where your coming from, and don't take any of it to heart. I know you don't mean any dis-respect. I am not the kind that gives up though. You will understand this more as I Moderate your Forums longer.
I have had so many people try to bring me down, via Forum Messages and such. But I can tell you now, none of that stuff works. I have an answer for everything (Not saying that I am always right, but 95% of the time I am). If I am sent a witty message, then you can always expect one back :) I am just that kind of guy, won't let anyone bring me down.

Thanks,
Mad.

DeletedUser

I completely understand where your coming from, and don't take any of it to heart. I know you don't mean any dis-respect. I am not the kind that gives up though. You will understand this more as I Moderate your Forums longer.
I have had so many people try to bring me down, via Forum Messages and such. But I can tell you now, none of that stuff works. I have an answer for everything (Not saying that I am always right, but 95% of the time I am). If I am sent a witty message, then you can always expect one back :) I am just that kind of guy, won't let anyone bring me down.

Thanks,
Mad.

Ah yes, well we heard that before, I think he may last after X-mass, not sure.

Also still awaiting for your reply, look it up before you reply with an nitwick answer cause your wrong on that one mate.

DeletedUser

Wow, now Sutton is firing up...:icon_razz:

(People, do not mention the word retard/retarded/retardation at all in these forums!!! :icon_eek:)

Oh, and welcome to the w14 forums Mad... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Welcome back to the forums Sutton and Sutty, although I am sure if you stick around there will plenty to be said about CHAOS, welcome back all the same.

DeletedUser

Welcome back to the forums Sutton and Sutty, although I am sure if you stick around there will plenty to be said about CHAOS, welcome back all the same.

Ah, your still playing! Lol, thanks, back for good this time *hopefully* :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Hmm, I mightn't be around for much longer... Certain people within these forums have already turned me off posting...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54100

sutty its fine im glad to have an old foe back :p,

on topic now:
I think the new mod will do fine but will go before christmas

DeletedUser

By the looks of things it looks like you're underestimating us. :p

"Us" doesn't include me though, I'm not on here much (oh did I forget to say welcome?) :)

DeletedUser

lol General Stuff is right.....we may have under estimated you Mad, but you might have under estimated us too lol. Afterall we have been getting new mods constantly lol.