No mod?

DeletedUser

Wow, I've never seen mods spamming so much!
I'd better report this!

*Gets 7 infractions*

AARRGGHH!!!

*dies*

DeletedUser

Delayed posts, but I randomly felt like reading this, and now have to respond since it's you (with all my love)

...Shut up.
We just don't feel y'all merit a mod atm :p

Believe me, I am perfectly fine with not having a mod here xD (and that includes you! :icon_eek::icon_redface: *hides*)

tpwch

W5 isn't mean to have a mod!

For the longest stretch we were modless for over 6 months, and everything worked out fine. And that was at the height of w5. We probably had less spam than the worlds who had a mod.

(well, technically we did have one, but he checked the w5 forums maybe once during that time period)

DeletedUser

Its cos theres no mod :d

amer... we should both mod here... cant be that hard :icon_wink:

Can't have 2 mods on W5 because TW is unwilling to risk the humiliation of a double mod pwnage at our hands. And wanzo.. I think your 'that's what she said' comment belongs after quoting this mod.

I've never seen the mods post more often than the players o_O

They are just trying to make a showing of strength and solidarity before they send the next meal in for us.

DeletedUser

Tennis, now I wanna mod you, so badly. Pki, you, ranger and I all mod this forum. It'll be epic.

DeletedUser

Then you can make some work of it as well, maybe start modding for grammar and spelling?

DeletedUser

Then you can make some work of it as well, maybe start modding for grammar and spelling?

It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, that the content gets lost, you can use the "report post" feature to report the post. Then an admin or mod will deal with it.

322.jpg

DeletedUser

Arch, they can go in every post and correct it, that's what I meant

DeletedUser

No kidding, if you didn't already know they'd get pwned and run in terror you'd have to assign a separate mod team to mod them.

DeletedUser

All I'm seeing is an opportunity... multiple mods assigned to w5 at the same time = multiple victories when we drive you all away :p

DeletedUser

All I'm seeing is an opportunity... multiple mods assigned to w5 at the same time = multiple victories when we drive you all away :p

Psht, I'd stay just for you Tennis. W11 and W15 both had bets on how quickly they could drive me away. Guess who won?

Me :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Psht, I'd stay just for you Tennis. W11 and W15 both had bets on how quickly they could drive me away. Guess who won?

Me :icon_cool:

World 11 and World 15 are not as talented as us at the art of driving mods away. What do we care about those small fry?

DeletedUser

It's not worth the argument kusty. If they were real mods they'd be modding instead of proclaiming what an awesome job of modding they could do(if they didn't have an accident every time they considered the thought of modding W5).

DeletedUser

It's not worth the argument kusty. If they were real mods they'd be modding instead of proclaiming what an awesome job of modding they could do(if they didn't have an accident every time they considered the thought of modding W5).

Y'all really think you're all that? We're not allowed to mod here (yet) since we're not assigned to these forums. :icon_rolleyes: