No mod?

DeletedUser

Honestly.. Daz could tear both of you up in just about any debate.

I was never trying to fight with him (I suggest you reread, maybe you'll learn?). I was saying success for him b/c he confused us, and success for us b/c we finally got unconfused.

DeletedUser

I was never trying to fight with him (I suggest you reread, maybe you'll learn?). I was saying success for him b/c he confused us, and success for us b/c we finally got unconfused.

Now seriously you shouldn't go lecturing people on rereading. After all you did carry on the conversation as if I hadn't edited out a huge chunk of text for nearly 24 hours with multiple replies.. which could've been negated by.. hmm.. rereading?

DeletedUser

Seems Daz just wants to debate. Goto OT Daz, i am sure you can troll people there.

DeletedUser

Now seriously you shouldn't go lecturing people on rereading. After all you did carry on the conversation as if I hadn't edited out a huge chunk of text for nearly 24 hours with multiple replies.. which could've been negated by.. hmm.. rereading?

I got what you meant.

Or so i think

DeletedUser

Why would I reread when I can just skim? O.O (It's funny if you've seen some of the fights on this in meh forums) But honestly, I just skip to the last place where I see my avvy and read from there. Seems logical considering most ppl don't seem to realize the edit button exists.

DeletedUser

Actually since I have an active account in W5 and you don't.. that would sorta imply you're the one doing the trolling.

I dunno, why would cat in pants?
Nuh, came to visit Cas, and also, i did not try and start any debating, nor arguing :)

DeletedUser

For the sake of arguing, I disagree. Not sure what I disagree with, but I do. The end.
Baiiiiiii

DeletedUser

Nuh, came to visit Cas, and also, i did not try and start any debating, nor arguing :)

Oh, well then I retract my former statement and replace it with 'You are a flamer and should go stick your head in a hole where flamers belong'.

See, now that's a nice and peaceful statement, I simply labeled you and told you where to go just as you did me. I'm glad you showed me the error of my ways and taught me the new zen approach.

DeletedUser

Oh, well then I retract my former statement and replace it with 'You are a flamer and should go stick your head in a hole where flamers belong'.

See, now that's a nice and peaceful statement, I simply labeled you and told you where to go just as you did me. I'm glad you showed me the error of my ways and taught me the new zen approach.
Indeed, much appreciated :)

DeletedUser

Thanks, but not anymore. By the time I log in I'm so half asleep I barely comprehend what is written til the next day.

Pfft.. Knowing you, you'd probably have 5 mugs of coffee filled with extra caffeine just to stay up and do it!

:p

DeletedUser

For the sake of arguing, I disagree. Not sure what I disagree with, but I do. The end.
Baiiiiiii

I agree with your disagreeing if casus/writingfire but I disagree with your disagreeing of daz!

Now agree with me or disagree but if you disagree I'll disagree that you disagree but if you agree with me I'll agree that you agree with me!

wigsplitter

way to go, you guys really blew the life back into these forums with all that garbage.

DeletedUser

I agree with your disagreeing if casus/writingfire but I disagree with your disagreeing of daz!

Now agree with me or disagree but if you disagree I'll disagree that you disagree but if you agree with me I'll agree that you agree with me!
Sense, you make little. (Or my lack of caffeine is my issue..)

Wig: Boredom makes peopel do alot of stuff ):

DeletedUser

way to go, you guys really blew the life back into these forums with all that garbage.

Oh, and all your posts are just a breath of fresh air! :icon_rolleyes:
It's basically a spam thread, if you don't like it, then don't read it and don't post here, nuff said :)

DeletedUser

Oh, and all your posts are just a breath of fresh air! :icon_rolleyes:
It's basically a spam thread, if you don't like it, then don't read it and don't post here, nuff said :)
This.

I personally see nothing wrong with a thread where peopel can post whilst switching tabs between game play :)