No mod?

DUMBUMCLUM

I can't wait to have him as a mod :D We break so little rules and make so many absolutely inexciting posts that the mod's eyeballs kerplode!

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral:

if you see Kangaroom's profile you'll see that he is elder mod of W1 to W5 :icon_idea: Though i did not click on his profile

Though before that and still, elders mod everywhere :)
Yes, but over on the right before you click into W5, there was no mod in place. Until recently.

It was empty.

DeletedUser

Thirsty, All worlds, have Elder mods, but not mods to cater for a given world.

DeletedUser

And yet sadly I get it. No, it changed a couple of days ago, but he's been the mod for a while. Yeah, all worlds have an elder, elders get to oversee 5 worlds. And all worlds (but this one >.>) get a reg mod (like lil' ol' me) for the elders to oversee.

DeletedUser

Yes, people use the quoting system to send a reply in response to theirs, it does not necessarily mean that the reply applies to the poster.

Example:

Cassus Belli-Some jerk cut me off while I was driving the other day
Dazrield-Oh.. what an idiot, I hate losers like that

Now if you read this example carefully Casus you will see that in fact I'm not calling you an idiot and a loser, but it's the driver you are hypothetically complaining about that I'm referring to. If you really don't follow still, then I apologize for hypothetically calling you an idiot and a loser and you can go on believing that thirsty is a small mod.
Interesting statement as such, but really, was it needed ?

DeletedUser

Yeah, im not quite understanding what that person is saying either :/

DeletedUser

Honestly.. Daz could tear both of you up in just about any debate.