No More Morale Please!

pillburydough

Maybe if we can rile up enough support, the idea of morale will vanish! :)

What does everyone say :)?

pillburydough

maybe so... :lol:

or maybe I just wanted my own thread because I felt jealous seeing all of yours :p

and yes, I know there is morale xD - just wanted the small people to feel threatend again :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser64969

i tried to do this and the mods said settings are settings nuff said.

pillburydough

not really - they removed it on other worlds :)

if enough support is there, a head person (like Morthy) can change it!

Remember - nothings impossible :)

pillburydough

but for bigger people we can waste over 200 nukes on a village and still not clear it :/

DeletedUser

I agree. no more moral. tired of losing so many nukes just to gain 1 new village

pillburydough

come on people, spam this thread with:

'Yea no more morale!'

DeletedUser

Well JMHO, this late in a world there is no reason for it. It should be like, "play with what you got". If you are not ready for all out war by now, then you should just go ahead and start on a new world. Not bad-mouthing anyone but really, years into a world....................

DeletedUser92664

We lose troops by being attacked, attacking and supporting, hence "ready for war" isnt really correct since all we doing is mostly defending :)

Morale helps us especially us. Subv will only conquer the world faster-thats not what we want. We being those outside Subv :)

DeletedUser92664

We lose troops by being attacked, attacking and supporting, hence "ready for war" isnt really correct since all we doing is mostly defending :)

Morale helps us especially us. Subv will only conquer the world faster-thats not what we want. We being those outside Subv :)

DeletedUser

Well JMHO, this late in a world there is no reason for it. It should be like, "play with what you got". If you are not ready for all out war by now, then you should just go ahead and start on a new world. Not bad-mouthing anyone but really, years into a world....................

But do you seriously think morale makes a really significant difference in this world anymore? SubV has vastly more nuke numbers and can basically take down any village it wants to--even if it is owned by a superstacked player with 30k points.

TWadmin has not removed morale from the worlds that have finished such as w18 (to the best of my knowledge) so they will probably not remove morale from this world especially with the faster speed setting.

DeletedUser

But do you seriously think morale makes a really significant difference in this world anymore? SubV has vastly more nuke numbers and can basically take down any village it wants to--even if it is owned by a superstacked player with 30k points.

TWadmin has not removed morale from the worlds that have finished such as w18 (to the best of my knowledge) so they will probably not remove morale from this world especially with the faster speed setting.

Ohhhhhh, it makes a huge difference. We sometimes spend 10 times the nukes to clear a single village. That is nukes that could be clearing other villages.

Madma, it is not our fault that the rest of the world is on the defensive. All it takes is a change of attitude. We will continue to attack non-stop, that is the point of the game. However at this point in a world we should not be punished for being aggressive. I personally do not think they will remove the morale, but if they ever did...............

pillburydough

could use it asap...getting tired of seeing endless nukes dieing for a village

DeletedUser

Ohhhhhh, it makes a huge difference. We sometimes spend 10 times the nukes to clear a single village. That is nukes that could be clearing other villages.

Madma, it is not our fault that the rest of the world is on the defensive. All it takes is a change of attitude. We will continue to attack non-stop, that is the point of the game. However at this point in a world we should not be punished for being aggressive. I personally do not think they will remove the morale, but if they ever did...............

Yes--but compare SubV's nukes with the rest of the nukes in the world :lol: You have more than enough nukes probably to clear all the non SubV villages of w25 if every single one of them were simultaneously launched.

I do agree that you should not be punished for being aggressive--however, I think the morale system was implemented to try to level out the playing field a little. Right now, morale is merely a pesky bug buzzing around SubV's left ear, it's not really slowing your progress down significantly especially in a speed 2 world where nukes can be built in less than a week (and defense takes at least 2 weeks to rebuild).

DeletedUser

come on seriously? If you don't have the size at this time of the world then you just plain suck and should move to another world. This is the first world I have ever played and I have ranked #7 and I lose 10 - 20 nukes to clear 1 village sometimes. Yes I can clear a village that is stacked by the player himself but then you throw in the rest of his tribe and it could be impossible for me to clear.