No More Morale Please!

DeletedUser

Yeah i can see the defense on both sides here. with this world being filled with turtles in turtle tribes. the top ten people in this world would have some difficulty clearing villages if they have a big stack against them, especially if they have like -20% luck or something.
i used to think "yeah, get rid of morale, it sucks ass" but i can understand it can help people "try" to have a come back, especially if theyve had their asses handed to them for the past year.
In the end, get rid of morale :D

DeletedUser64969

when i applied against it morthy said they wouldn't change it, i wanted to get rid of it to attack someone near me but they turned out to be total noob and grossed 20mil ODT getting cleared with 780 villages haha seriously

Last edited by a moderator:

JayFeno

Madma11, you do understand that the mods in here absolutely LOVE Subv with a passion, subv dont even get a warning for some of the language and things they say in these forums, but ahhh well why dont stupid people do what subv is telling them to do and just grab a rope , put it round a certain part of their body and just jump, , i know why because certain people in here need to grow up and smell the fresh air every once in a while, and before anyone says anything to me, i have grown up alot since i quit this game.