No more restarts

DeletedUser74067

also you asked for an admins quote:
Stage 3:

When a tribe (or family of tribes) reaches between 70% and 80% domination* we will start the endgame

The last time i checked, BA was not a part of the Apoc Family or is it?

it is NOT an alliance of convenience just to finish this world.. despite everyone's attempts to break it it has remained solid...

And since I do not want to start a flame fest in this thread, I'd rather not post my comments on that.

DeletedUser

And since I do not want to start a flame fest in this thread, I'd rather not post my comments on that.

oh go on please do.... if you read the context you SHOULD understand its meaning.. but hey, why bother reading when you can just flame

DeletedUser

It isn't but... it doesn't matter:

From the top 20 tribes in TWstats i.e. not up to date and not including tribeless which may account for no more than 0.5%...

Apoc 96,218 vills
BA 32,962 vills
Other 861 vills

For the mathematically challenged that gives Apoc about 74% of the vills.

Try again...

DeletedUser

Yes, BA technically isn't a part of Apoc family only because we don't share a name. But for all practical purposes we ARE a family. We have been allies since May 2008, have worked together for two and a half year, all major decisions are taken together... And we're not an alliance of convenience just to end the world, it's not like until last week we were fighting each other and just decided to ally ourselves to end this, allies for two and a half years, ever since the world started.

DeletedUser

Don't sweat it Nat... players from the "enemy" probably don't get the concept of an alliance that lasts any longer than the time it has taken me to write this response.