No mud no glory

DeletedUser88324

now this makes for an exciting forum...someone wants to bite me! very exciting indeed! :)

Mon, if only you heard the terrible (maybe delightfull for you) things Mr. Turnip has been saying in regards to areas to leave his teeth mark :icon_eek:

Soberknight

Haha, this is good stuff, good stuff indeed!

How about, just before the world will end (and ODA and 1984 win) we have a few weeks of relentless battles where you all can fight eachother and still be friends?

after that end the world together and celebrate!

DeletedUser98802

I don't want to get my teeth stuck into anyone. Imagine the dentist bills plus I'm far too lazy.

DeletedUser

hehe all bites aside...i like a good fight too but tbh after a few weeks of swapping spit back and forth 20 hours a day sleeping with my laptop next to my head the idea of "a good fight" loses its attraction...if I really wanted some action i'd join WILD...i'll settle for a win if it's in the cards for me :)

DeletedUser

hehe all bites aside...i like a good fight too but tbh after a few weeks of swapping spit back and forth 20 hours a day sleeping with my laptop next to my head the idea of "a good fight" loses its attraction...if I really wanted some action i'd join WILD...i'll settle for a win if it's in the cards for me :)

Damn why cant i word stuff that well :D

bugcommander

Ill help keep this forum active for a bit considering i am now on the world

Soberknight

Ill help keep this forum active for a bit considering i am now on the world

No way! an old veteran from w29, welcome!

I am not on the world, only the forum, so no need to track me down for a good rim ;)

Can i ask what tribe had the luck of recruiting you?

DeletedUser101660

so i wouldnt mind getting my teeth stuck into demonika, taco or macready.

Rob, you make me out of my cage..:icon_twisted:

make it sure that your rabies can kill in a sec on us..:icon_razz:

i wouldnt mind hitting macreadys k3 cluster (devil) i outnumber him there

Orsio don't love me..:icon_cry:

Please be nice to my small cluster on K03 mate or i will stack them to get your ODA back in a race with me..:icon_biggrin:

PS: You know i Love all 1984 members since at start of the game even if i am so quite here now.:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

No way! an old veteran from w29, welcome!

I am not on the world, only the forum, so no need to track me down for a good rim ;)

Can i ask what tribe had the luck of recruiting you?

Damn... get a room if you are going to give him such a rim job just cuz he's "an old veteran from w29." No pun intended to bugcommander as I haven't had the privilege to get to know you... yet

Oh yeah... and I'm back. Where am I, no need to say. Just know I'm back and I can't wait to hurt people esp those from this world from my past.

Soberknight

Damn... get a room if you are going to give him such a rim job just cuz he's "an old veteran from w29." No pun intended to bugcommander as I haven't had the privilege to get to know you... yet

Oh yeah... and I'm back. Where am I, no need to say. Just know I'm back and I can't wait to hurt people esp those from this world from my past.

such a blunt remark... Jealous? :lol:

I thought you would be glad to see there are new players in this world with good skills. I also take it he is not in your tribe, cause you would have know, so be happy: there is competition again. This player was one of the best in w29, i am sure he is well known by your friend alb, am i right?

DeletedUser

such a blunt remark... Jealous? :lol:

LMAO... really you are going to ask that? If I'm jealous. You noob.

I thought you would be glad to see there are new players in this world with good skills.
Don't know him, so I'm not so sure of this comment in regards to skilled player... he good be noob just from an older world.

I also take it he is not in your tribe, cause you would have know, so be happy: there is competition again.
**cough** noob. In my tribe... noob. Another tribe... noooooooooooooooob!

This player was one of the best in w29
Noob comment. Probably just beat you around a bit and you thought... hot damn he's good.

i am sure he is well known by your friend alb, am i right?
Don't know don't care. I don't have a leash on Alb's friend list and well I'm quiet sure alb would agree with this next statement.... noooooob!

DeletedUser

LMAO... really you are going to ask that? If I'm jealous. You noob.

Don't know him, so I'm not so sure of this comment in regards to skilled player... he good be noob just from an older world.

**cough** noob. In my tribe... noob. Another tribe... noooooooooooooooob!

Noob comment. Probably just beat you around a bit and you thought... hot damn he's good.

Don't know don't care. I don't have a leash on Alb's friend list and well I'm quiet sure alb would agree with this next statement.... noooooob!

Bugcommander is a fairly good player tbh :p

DeletedUser

Bugcommander is a fairly good player tbh :p

Not saying he is or isn't, what i am implying is that I'm semi-tired of people running on here thinking that because someone is from an old world they are good players. As I initially stated, no pun towards bugcommander as I don't know the player nor was I in w29.

For instance... The tag I'm using here is from my w17, but just because it's an older world doesn't make me a great player as it was implied. Being all honest I know I'm not great.. more mediocre, some will argue either way on that fact, but this isn't about me.

The whole point at the end of this long rubbish I wrote is, that just because you are from an older world doesn't make you great or anything. As a matter of fact those from older worlds should have already learned from their mistakes and changed... some haven't and continue the same paths they once proceeded with.

Now @ bugcommander, I don't know you, but welcome to w50. I hope I do get to find out who you are ingame later on.