No mud no glory

Soberknight

Thats correct, if you are into counting... i think its kinda noobish... noob!

I am wondering where you got the idea i say he was/is great player because he played in an older world... just happens to be my last world and he was a great player there. He never attacked me or anything, i just know because i was duke of a tribe that was at war with his tribe.

Reason i thought ALB could know him is because he has quite some friends in many worlds. At least now i know he isnt playing 1984, which was the other intention of my question.
ODA perhaps, Matt?

DeletedUser

Thats correct, if you are into counting... i think its kinda noobish... noob!
LMAO! Best comeback ever... not! NOOOOOB!

I am wondering where you got the idea i say he was/is great player because he played in an older world...

Below proves my point that you are a noob:

So stated by you
I thought you would be glad to see there are new players in this world with good skills.
Me:
I'm semi-tired of people running on here thinking that because someone is from an old world they are good players
Me:
older world doesn't make you great or anything
notice the word... "anything" (bolded, underlined), which does mean that it's not limited to the statement of great. This comment was not solely directed at you as others have stated this in the past... NOOB

he was a great player there
Now you are here referring to him as great, not me. So do keep this story straight... NOOB

just happens to be my last world
Why the hell are you trolling w50 forums then? You are kind of annoying and still a noob.

DeletedUser95452

Reason i thought ALB could know him is because he has quite some friends in many worlds.

a) Are we speaking of the same Alb in here ... friends (cough) ... lol (cough)

b) Did i gave you any privacy licence :icon_rolleyes: ? ... You keep using ALB as its a trademark :icon_confused:

[spoil]c) Cant you lose time in a new world forum ... [/spoil]

Soberknight

LMAO! Best comeback ever... not! NOOOOOB!

Below proves my point that you are a noob:

So stated by you
Me:
Me: notice the word... "anything" (bolded, underlined), which does mean that it's not limited to the statement of great. This comment was not solely directed at you as others have stated this in the past... NOOB

Now you are here referring to him as great, not me. So do keep this story straight... NOOB

Why the hell are you trolling w50 forums then? You are kind of annoying and still a noob.

If i really had enough time to waste i would continue this useless discussion with you. But i dont, so please feel free to continue without me. Only thing i can say is: i will stay in this forum, if you dont like you are free to leave the forum any time.

a) Are we speaking of the same Alb in here ... friends (cough) ... lol (cough)

b) Did i gave you any privacy licence :icon_rolleyes: ? ... You keep using ALB as its a trademark :icon_confused:

[spoil]c) Cant you lose time in a new world forum ... [/spoil]

Reason i used ALB is because it is shorter than ALB.knight. Most people refer to me as sober and i dont ask them if we are friends or some other degrading remark. But: point taken, i will not direct anything at you anymore.

Now perhaps we can get back on topic for this thread again?

DeletedUser95452

Only thing i can say is: i will stay in this forum, if you dont like you are free to leave the forum any time.

You keep saying this forum is dead and yet you insist to stay in here.
Is this you think we all seXy and smeXy in here & you cant resist (mooning)

DeletedUser

Could he possibly be attempting to spice up what is, in his mind, a dead forum?

Soberknight

Seems my worst case scenario is now the current reality...

Without Mudpie and his tribemembers this forum has died a horrible death!

RIP W50 forum :icon_sad:

Any ideas on how we can change this or am i the only one that wants this to change?

And btw: happy newyear! (old thread was closed for no apparent reason!)

I thought my intentions were obvious, but i guess i didnt state it as clear as i thought. I must be the only one that wants this forum to stay fun.

I did find that last post of you surprising. since you made it real clear to me my presence over here is not appreciated, then why take the time to respond to my posts? I would not mind at all if you didnt anymore. No honestly: i really would not mind at all.

DeletedUser

There seems to be a spike in activity on the w50 externals.

~Michael

DeletedUser

Mud kept things interesting but he doesnt miss this game at all, plus I still have mud in all his glory and I still peek in and see if anything ever changes on here and it really doesnt.........its a shame!

DeletedUser

The only major change since he left is that 1984 leadership quit.

~Michael

DeletedUser

maybe true but I have my doubts, though oda and 1984 were good friends for a long time so that may have had something to do with it. World 50 was fun while it was alive, dead now though, I do miss it but not the pressure or logging in all the time.

DeletedUser93681

maybe true but I have my doubts, though oda and 1984 were good friends for a long time so that may have had something to do with it. World 50 was fun while it was alive, dead now though, I do miss it but not the pressure or logging in all the time.

Great seeing you Jen, but maybe ask the people that are still here. how much fun they are having

DeletedUser

Hi Jen, How's things? I never see you on skype anymore :icon_sad: