No new topics

DeletedUser

No new topics . What has happened to you all ???

:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

The irony of posting that in this recently created thread by him is slightly humorous to me... :icon_smile:

Thirded.

There are plenty of things to talk about,just no one decides to start off the conversation. C'mon people,break the ice!

DeletedUser

Well if we're chatting random crap, it's my birthday in 8 days (24th). So get my presents ready! And no, I don't mean a train sent to me from the other side of the world.

killuall190

Well if we're chatting random crap, it's my birthday in 8 days (24th). So get my presents ready! And no, I don't mean a train sent to me from the other side of the world.

how about 10 from 2 K's away?

JM happy early birthday!

DeletedUser

What ???

Then What ? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Damn,I gave you that last year.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

What ???

Then what will we give you ??? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Aelita got it spot on. I thought JD was an obvious abbreviation?