Rejected No PP Boosting worlds

DeletedUser124055

Its Been 10 years since i lasted played Tribal Wars due to real life issues. Back then it was great, you needed to be active to help grow your village. Since ive been back ive loved every minute of it apart from the Pay To Win system that is in place now. Back then all you could have was a premium account. I love the idea of being able to buy boosters for resources, what i dislike, and i personally dislike it quite abit, is being able to use premium points to reduce the cost of building, and also being able to use premium points to continuously reduce the building time by 50% everytime until complete. I would like to see more worlds where it is back to the old rules and your not able to use premium points to boost yourself. You have to put the hard work and time into the world. I understand many people will like the pay to win concept, i myself like to put time into the game and have a level playing field.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
High performance worlds are, usually, worlds without premium features; Otherwise ti's waiting for an anniversary world.