No premium feature worlds.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
W100 was a breath of fresh air, even tho it had some problems. But I wonder if it could be possible to have more PP free worlds? For example every 10th world?

Just to note why this can be positive for the game, back in the day (around w76) every other world was with PP functions, and every other was without. When this stopped around W80 the game saw a very very rapid decline in size, which has yet to stop. I fear the international server will no longer be bigger than 4 continents, which leaves it at the size Norway was before we started doing every world the same without any differences, packed full of PP.

DeletedUser123210

W100 was a breath of fresh air, even tho it had some problems. But I wonder if it could be possible to have more PP free worlds? For example every 10th world?

Just to note why this can be positive for the game, back in the day (around w76) every other world was with PP functions, and every other was without. When this stopped around W80 the game saw a very very rapid decline in size, which has yet to stop. I fear the international server will no longer be bigger than 4 continents, which leaves it at the size Norway was before we started doing every world the same without any differences, packed full of PP.

I'm actually jealous of the German version

Upvote 0

DeletedUser123210

Is there no pp features on the german version?

Yes , every 40-60 day They run two worlds at same time one with pp the other one without pp i dont speak German but this is How their System works.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
If inno wants to make money on a pp free world I’d even be ok with increased prices on account manager, loot assistant and premium to offset for the disabling of all other pp features

Upvote 0

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I just want a more "competetive" competition for ranks. Now you can duel a guy all you want on the rankings, if the guy opens his pockets on an event hes suddenly 50 nobles ahead out of nowhere. :(

Upvote 0