No Rim Route Here. Robbing is Unlawful.

DeletedUser

More interesting is whether ~ONE~ will ever be able to take it from him. They've tried, judging from some ~ONE~ members I've spoken to, and apparently a few are now afraid to try again.

DeletedUser105552

I'd still love to know what GotRob plan to do with Axls cluster in K46 :p Its funny watching it grow right in their face

What's the need for us to get rid of it for? If anyone should be doing the planning., You should know who that should be.

In your face :)

DeletedUser

I'd still love to know what GotRob plan to do with Axls cluster in K46 :p Its funny watching it grow right in their face

It's been there since the start of the world..... It's never caused any concerns, so why would it now?

DeletedUser

It's been there since the start of the world..... It's never caused any concerns, so why would it now?

Yea, Axl has to have been doign somethign right, Hes been there since The world started (Started out Can, Then went with pita)

And the fact that Pita and Gotrob have an allience. Dont thing gotrob or pita is gonna mess with each other over there.

DeletedUser

More interesting is whether ~ONE~ will ever be able to take it from him. They've tried, judging from some ~ONE~ members I've spoken to, and apparently a few are now afraid to try again.

lol...One remove Axl?

Thats the funniest thing I've heard in awhile.

Thanks for the laugh.

DeletedUser

I didn't think they ever could, Shelly. I know Axl from previous worlds and have seen him on this one...the chances of them taking him out are pretty low, that's for sure.

DeletedUser

He is a great player doesn't mean its not possible it just means the attackers need to be organized and have a bunch of fire power,

i have also been seeing that more pita has been moving in that general area ( not counting rascal )

DeletedUser84667

I would 1v1 Axl, but it would be unfair, I like a challenege afterall :icon_razz:.