No Robots Will Kill You Anymore. Yes You! :)

50 Calibre

The journey has been long and hard at times but you helped give life to South Central. Be cool my friend as you.......

[SPOIL]
[/SPOIL]

Sir Mike Fisher

he'll no be sailing away into the sunset more like R.I.P

[spoil] RUST IN PEACE

[/spoil]

r2d3

Contributing Poster
he'll no be sailing away into the sunset more like R.I.P

[spoil] RUST IN PEACE

[/spoil]
R.I.P. as @ the SirMike definition :lol: ?

Nah...

Rusty ----> Probably :icon_biggrin:

Peace ----> Never in this game (unlike most of you :icon_cool: ) !

More like...

[spoil]

[/spoil]

That ship of 50 cal. does sail SW right :icon_idea: ? (btw, thanks for true wishes .50' - you have been invaluable in this game - Godspeed 2u2)

Last edited:

art-1

r2, u cant leave, the forums will go to haides when ya aint here no more...

Last Body

r2d3 will become a forum robot rat leading the Viva la Robolution into the forums an remove the forumrats that been plagueing for a long time, they don't have a chance agains't that un-human metal body unless you plug out his battery pack hihi. hope you find your robot love soon r2 be sure to get a pimp gold lack over your gray dirty metal first after these 3 years in game playing.

Sir Mike Fisher

r2d3 will become a forum robot rat leading the Viva la Robolution into the forums an remove the forumrats that been plagueing for a long time, they don't have a chance agains't that un-human metal body unless you plug out his battery pack hihi. hope you find your robot love soon r2 be sure to get a pimp gold lack over your gray dirty metal first after these 3 years in game playing.

r2d3

Contributing Poster
Hi LB :)

Sir Mike, I ... try. Seems 2 be working :icon_wink: So much time to spare from TW battlefields anyway :)

[spoil]

[/spoil]

JPohlman

Contributing Poster
Woah. A two-fold surprise and an awesome Raven poem. What more can I say?

Good luck in the real world with me, R2D3, but...I didn't get a mention? I guess that's a good thing; I wasn't a friend, but if I don't qualify as a foe than that's probably a solid statement!

r2d3

Contributing Poster
Woah. A two-fold surprise and an awesome Raven poem. What more can I say?

Good luck in the real world with me, R2D3, but...I didn't get a mention? I guess that's a good thing; I wasn't a friend, but if I don't qualify as a foe than that's probably a solid statement!

:lol:

I should have listed alot more that caught my attention Jess, but I just threw in the ones I actually fought with or against...

THE got their representation as Jubal, niklam and bookie were included. All I can remember from your account was a barrage of nukes shortly before you deleted. (I think I killed those anyway :lol:)

Good luck with your endeavours :icon_cool: