No Robots Will Kill You Anymore. Yes You! :)

DeletedUser

The journey has been long and hard at times but you helped give life to South Central. Be cool my friend as you.......

[SPOIL]
pirate+ship+sails+into+the+sun.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

he'll no be sailing away into the sunset more like R.I.P

[spoil] RUST IN PEACE

3772791746_339ffd5e6b.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser79042

he'll no be sailing away into the sunset more like R.I.P

[spoil] RUST IN PEACE

3772791746_339ffd5e6b.jpg
[/spoil]

R.I.P. as @ the SirMike definition :lol: ?

Nah...

Rusty ----> Probably :icon_biggrin:

Peace ----> Never in this game (unlike most of you :icon_cool: ) !

More like...

[spoil]

rustyrobotbymotterhorn.jpg

[/spoil]

That ship of 50 cal. does sail SW right :icon_idea: ? (btw, thanks for true wishes .50' - you have been invaluable in this game - Godspeed 2u2)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

r2, u cant leave, the forums will go to haides when ya aint here no more...

silvereclipes

r2, u cant leave, the forums will go to haides when ya aint here no more...

he has already left the building so no chance now of him staying except to haunt the forums.

DeletedUser

r2d3 will become a forum robot rat leading the Viva la Robolution into the forums an remove the forumrats that been plagueing for a long time, they don't have a chance agains't that un-human metal body unless you plug out his battery pack hihi. hope you find your robot love soon r2 be sure to get a pimp gold lack over your gray dirty metal first after these 3 years in game playing.

DeletedUser

r2d3 will become a forum robot rat leading the Viva la Robolution into the forums an remove the forumrats that been plagueing for a long time, they don't have a chance agains't that un-human metal body unless you plug out his battery pack hihi. hope you find your robot love soon r2 be sure to get a pimp gold lack over your gray dirty metal first after these 3 years in game playing.

happy-robot-love-day-5833-1297709520-13.jpg

DeletedUser79042

Hi LB :)

Sir Mike, I ... try. Seems 2 be working :icon_wink: So much time to spare from TW battlefields anyway :)

[spoil]

robotlove.jpg

[/spoil]

DeletedUser92

Woah. A two-fold surprise and an awesome Raven poem. What more can I say?

Good luck in the real world with me, R2D3, but...I didn't get a mention? I guess that's a good thing; I wasn't a friend, but if I don't qualify as a foe than that's probably a solid statement!

DeletedUser79042

Woah. A two-fold surprise and an awesome Raven poem. What more can I say?

Good luck in the real world with me, R2D3, but...I didn't get a mention? I guess that's a good thing; I wasn't a friend, but if I don't qualify as a foe than that's probably a solid statement!

:lol:

I should have listed alot more that caught my attention Jess, but I just threw in the ones I actually fought with or against...

THE got their representation as Jubal, niklam and bookie were included. All I can remember from your account was a barrage of nukes shortly before you deleted. (I think I killed those anyway :lol:)

Good luck with your endeavours :icon_cool: