No Speed?

Faetzy

Just wondering why no speed is being planned? Anything to do with the world updates etc?

Faetzy

Aye I know ... Us people with nothing to do would enjoy a speed round :L by time it start's i'll be going to bed :(

DeletedUser96915

I haven't played any speed rounds for awhile, and was looking forward to play one, and was wondering the same, anyone have a guess?

DeletedUser106769

yeah was bored today nuthin to do they need to have more speed rounds about when they have the vill already made to the academy I LOVE THOSE !!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
my normal worlds are incredibly slow, i am having to wait 3-4 hrs to noble my targets and my other world is finishing in 6 days time.

been playing a few speed rounds and came 29th couple days ago. :)

but it is poor how no rounds have even been planned

Faetzy

Aye sucks tbh, ever worse when you have a months pp on your account and you can't use it

DeletedUser107272

if u go on speed server u'll have to fight against me xd :p but being bored aswell cos no speed is on :s

DeletedUser107283

We are all still waiting for an answer. Does any moderator read this group?? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

they should read it... not replying is making me want to quit .net all together granted i only play on 64 right now i still have better things i could be doing then waiting... speed servers are fun dont get me wrong i always score high but if no one replies then im done

DeletedUser107272

think speed servers aren't getting up atm cos crew is to busy getting out bugs and updating for new update.