No~Spy (Ranked 9 in OD) is recruiting

Wr47h

No~Spy Stats
Attacker OD: 8,87 Mio. Ranked 9th
Defense OD: 4,36 Mio. Ranked 24th
Total OD: 13,23 Mio. Ranked 9th
We also control the K77 continent.

We are looking for active players who have experience in this game. You will need to be account sat to make sure you have troops (a large amount of troops...) and there is a quiz to take apon entrance to the tribe. Some other requirements are you must have a decent amount of OD (I will judge if you have enough) and at least our average in points (there may be exceptions to this).

Last night we began restructuring, that is we removed many players to make room for more active and experienced players. We are currently down to 35 members, meaning we have room for 25 (though it is likely we will not find enough people to fill those spots).

All people interested should leave a post here and message me in game, in game send me info on how how experienced you are in this game. Do not message me if your OD is lacking, this is your first world or you just want to talk (I don't have the time for anything not serious).

Wr47h

Wait....didn't you give up?

My tribe asked me to come back because the leaders stepped down, since there was no one willing to run it I had to come back to set up a new leader and while I'm here I decided to restructure the tribe so I won't have to come back again.

Wr47h

No~Spy is no longer recruiting. No need to message me in game or post here (unless you want to just talk :icon_redface:)

DeletedUser29226

Your ODA score is actually 14,455,564.
Which I hate to burst you're bubble a little, is actually rank 21. No~SPY TW stats

But I do want to say thats pretty impressive for a rank 44 tribe so nice to see good play out on the rim ;)

Wr47h

We went to ten, this is the list I see when checking rankings:

Rank Name Defeated
1 Mmm, Cake 45,77 Mio.
2 Uruz 34,08 Mio.
3 ODINs Honor 27,91 Mio.
4 Partnership of XTreme Generals 22,18 Mio.
5 Peoples Liberation Armyy 21,81 Mio.
6 Fish Are In Lakes 20,44 Mio.
7 A Tribe Called Quest 18,58 Mio.
8 The Black Empire 14,47 Mio.
9 Nima. 14,24 Mio.
10 No~Spy 14,08 Mio.

When I posted we were 9th though.

Edit: Well it does say that on twstats.com, your right. I was going by the ingame ranking... not sure why their both different.

DeletedUser

Ah...but they did lose members, someh, pretty amazing =D

DeletedUser

LOL.

No~Spy have got a bit of a bad reputation on there.

Meh, I hope they live

DeletedUser27488

NO~Spy disbanded on w20.

Will this be a trend in w14 as well? :icon_razz: