No-Stabbing agreement

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Here are the rules:

- If someone leaves the tribe we offer three days NAP.
- If a diplomatic treaty ends we offer three days NAP.
- We do not report any other player without consulting with the rest of the tribe.
- We do not attack any banned players if the ban was undeserved.
- We do not use bans for our own gain.
- When someone get's stabbed in any way, the tribe leaders will discuss the stab. If enough evidence is delivered the stabber will get punished for it. This can be done by attacking the stabber immediately or compensating the stabbed player.

Let me know what I should add!

DeletedUser119686

giphy.gif

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
- We do not report any other player without consulting with the rest of the tribe.
- We do not attack any banned players if the ban was undeserved.
- We do not use bans for our own gain.

Yeah, sorry, that's nonsense.

Report every player that breaks the rules. The rules exist for a reason. They should be enforced evenly across the board.

Virtually anyone claiming to have received an undeserved ban is also lying. They're telling you half the story so you feel bad for them. If someone got banned, there's about a 99.9% chance they deserved to be banned.

I'm in your tribe right now, but I can tell you without any hesitation that if I know someone is cheating I am reporting them, whether they are a tribemate or an enemy. There will be no consultation beforehand or after.

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I've witnessed too many unfair bans during wartime, just being used as a dirty way to "win" the war...

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I've witnessed too many unfair bans during wartime, just being used as a dirty way to "win" the war...

People might not have reported for the right reasons, but the person being banned is still to blame for breaking the rules. There's a pretty surefire way to not get banned - don't break the rules.

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well sometimes the rules are being used in a dirty way. For example trying to anger an opponent in PM's and then report their language. Stuff like this.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's shitty to report someone for strategic reasons, I don't deny that. It's still your responsibility to not do anything that can get you banned if reported.

No one but you is responsible for your actions. Someone angering you does not mean it is okay for you to respond any way you see fit.

HeftySmurf

It's shitty to report someone for strategic reasons, I don't deny that. It's still your responsibility to not do anything that can get you banned if reported.

No one but you is responsible for your actions. Someone angering you does not mean it is okay for you to respond any way you see fit.

But what if you decide that they simply deserve it