No, this is my masterpiece

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Again, we werent caught off guard because we had it prestacked.

And yes, you expect other tribes to hold their CD.

Don’t worry, we will not quit or go inactive like you getting incs. See you on the field
Can you really say that for every account in ruckus? Because um, history repeats itself.

DeletedUser120518

Maybe they didn't threaten you because they were big, maybe its because you're all noobs.

SARCOW are 1/6 Ruckus size and they've not once been hostile to us, if anything, I'd say we've been the more demanding side in this alliance. Ruckus have been generous.

Anyone with any experience on .net knows Design or not all noobs, there are some decent players in there who carried world wins before, surely not all and some are noobs but saying all are noobs literally shows you have the iq of a bonobo.

Idk about you but when some tribe demands a border which gives them area inside the cluster of the other tribe and they accept it because they had different plans other than getting in the best position to win, follow it up with cocky behavior, it doesn't surprise me that Niko's behavior got Design leadership to hate Niko more than AMG.

Being a top notch duke isn't something everyone can do, requires (among others) a future vision and people skills which Niko severely lacks in.

Also i asked some .no friends about Niko but they only replied with memes :(

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Anyone with any experience on .net knows Design or not all noobs, there are some decent players in there who carried world wins before, surely not all and some are noobs but saying all are noobs literally shows you have the iq of a bonobo.

Idk about you but when some tribe demands a border which gives them area inside the cluster of the other tribe and they accept it because they had different plans other than getting in the best position to win, follow it up with cocky behavior, it doesn't surprise me that Niko's behavior got Design leadership to hate Niko more than AMG.

Being a top notch duke isn't something everyone can do, requires (among others) a future vision and people skills which Niko severely lacks in.

Also i asked some .no friends about Niko but they only replied with memes :(

Why does everyone bring up past worlds? The line of work I do there's a phrase 'Past performance is not indicative of future results'.
Let's take TreX for example, has he won a world ? Sure, has he also lost worlds ? Yes, so what does it matter? Everyone here's probably out-performed everyone else in this thread in a previous world...

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Regardless of what this says, you were a big dicking, little twat niko. Essentially telling us to suicide ourselves on AMG while you freely ate and hugged the rest of the world. You are just salty you got declared on and we launched first. The cool down is irrelevant if you break the NAP’s terms by sitting and stacking against us.
Don't waste your time on Niko, he was a plague on .no and I am sad to see him continue his rampage of hypocrisy and self glamouring. His achievements are like his personality, not worth mentioning ;)

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Don't waste your time on Niko, he was a plague on .no and I am sad to see him continue his rampage of hypocrisy and self glamouring. His achievements are like his personality, not worth mentioning ;)

dad!

DeletedUser120518

Why does everyone bring up past worlds? The line of work I do there's a phrase 'Past performance is not indicative of future results'.
Let's take TreX for example, has he won a world ? Sure, has he also lost worlds ? Yes, so what does it matter? Everyone here's probably out-performed everyone else in this thread in a previous world...

That's why Elon Musk is able to get so many investors for everything he does, because past performances mean nothing.

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
panda is biased since sarcow is ruckus academy

Does that mean he can't mess up in the future?
Tiger Woods was considered the best at Golf for a long time, he still lost a competition or two

Where is the relevance in this

DeletedUser120518

Does that mean he can't mess up in the future?
Tiger Woods was considered the best at Golf for a long time, he still lost a competition or two

If you're trying to argue Elon Musk has the same chance to start a successful company as I do you need to have yourself looked at real quick

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you're trying to argue Elon Musk has the same chance to start a successful company as I do you need to have yourself looked at real quick
No, i'm arguing that he can fail, same as people on here who have won previous worlds, if you're too thick to understand this simple concept then my god, good luck to Design

Bippe

Reaction score
Small brain Olve talking shit about the wrong .no Niko :rolleyes:

DeletedUser120518

No, i'm arguing that he can fail, same as people on here who have won previous worlds, if you're too thick to understand this simple concept then my god, good luck to Design

No i'm arguing you can't say they're noobs with the because of the past, same as people won't argue Elon Musk to be a noob when he starts a new company

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Well said

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Small brain Olve talking shit about the wrong .no Niko :rolleyes:

Funny cause I never heard about Olve, lol

Probably never played with you either as I was early on in Norwegians servers.

Nice to meet you though :)

Yeah and about the memes @canthandlethatass because the Norwegians I know have all quit the game and a few of them plays in Ruckus. Most norwegians in Ruckus are people who played after my last world on .no, so it was people I have known and played with since w105, unless they are meming me :( hehe

But it was probably Olve who memed a guy he thought was me o_O Nice factual checks boys before looking cool on externals

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Olve playing w110?

81vULjvv6mL._SS500_.jpg