No, this is my masterpiece

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
He tries to invalidate Pandas trash talk by saying he is "biased" when Adderal himself clearly is also biased.

Edit: Everyone here is biased.

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
People talking about how the past doesn't matter, and sure its a new world and all each time. But when one tribe's top players have a history of bailing as soon as the incs start piling in, and have only barbed and eaten "freebies" its pretty fair to question. If you gave an alcoholic a drink, you'd still put your money on him drinking it until he proved he was changed. Well some people have a history of pping their way to the top, only to fall hard when they meet real competition. Meanwhile the other tribe is full of people who've proven they will stick around till the end, winning or losing.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Btw, I can't remember any Ruckus acc played w106, but I am remember in some Ruckus players played w100 an non p2w World, and they played to the last troop not just like you snoob

Just your second biggest and I had to go save the account against a noob tribe who was the same size as his account.

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
not gonna act like i know what happened, but i think there are different players on the account now than the ones on 106 (?)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hmmmm , I haven't logged into the community forums fow a few days now and haven't seen this , but it looks interesting , I will read it in the morning and give my two cents if you all don't mind , they say I'm great for stirring things up and making players hate me for it .

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Btw, I can't remember any Ruckus acc played w106, but I am remember in some Ruckus players played w100 an non p2w World, and they played to the last troop not just like you snoob
HAHAHAHAHA ARE YOU FOR REAL? Please, tell me who played w100 in ruckus (relevant accounts please). Also just to mention one account on w106 that legit quit one week after end war started, Kreiz. Probably more scrubs hiding under new account names so please help me find the other useless players, thx.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Funny cause I never heard about Olve, lol

Probably never played with you either as I was early on in Norwegians servers.

Nice to meet you though :)

But it was probably Olve who memed a guy he thought was me o_O Nice factual checks boys before looking cool on externals
I am pretty sure we crossed parts at one point as I think I have you on my skype list from like 2012-2013. Did you played in the era of no10-no18, or the last year of no1?
Nice to meet you if not, I thought you were a different Niko who starts flipping tables at the slightest jab, so was hoping I was messing with the right one o_O

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I am pretty sure we crossed parts at one point as I think I have you on my skype list from like 2012-2013. Did you played in the era of no10-no18, or the last year of no1?
Nice to meet you if not, I thought you were a different Niko who starts flipping tables at the slightest jab, so was hoping I was messing with the right one o_O

When will you join the fun again? :p

DeletedUser123996

do you remember balle klorin by any chance