No, this is my masterpiece

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
WELCOME TO NIKO W110 REVIEWS!

Today, we will have two main guests with us, Babin / No honor, but okay & Odin god of Hug.

I must say, making that PnP knowing I have the full pictures is ballsy, and not well planned.;)

Let's begin with reviewing Babin's solid PnP declaration shall we: Declaration if you have read it / seeing it now, please check the screenshots being posted by him and then my full conversations.

I mean I am impressed, cool PnP, nice formatting and nice declaration as a whole. Despite the cool PnP and declaration point of view, was it really on point? Let's review it

nr 1.png Stop cutting pictures please, you begun discussing egos. Me telling ya what to do, was only because you were attacking us while discussing diplo, yeah real good strategy, you will probably gain a lot of goodwill from that move going further in the diplo arrangements, or don't you have control of what your members does? Let's dive into that later shall we.

nr2 edit.jpg

Another cut picture, yeah you didn't really talk about this did you. We were discussing terms with our NAP because first we semi agreed on getting half of k34 each, but the ''fighter'' in you managed to get the entire k34 from this. I mean you got what you wanted right? K34 because we settled, but yeah absolutely you need to get below your ego when you are half our size and AMG want's to cooperate with us to take you down, of course I held my words and wanted to rather work with ya instead, lovely how that turned out.

We obviously joined this world to fight WUS, which was lead by Ryan and they had their WUS lineup. Technically speaking though, AMG isn't WUS anymore. We were going after WUS for their lineup everyone was a target. But this new AMG lineup isn't WUS, this is a whole new tribe themselves.

Alright, well you admit now from what I stated up here. See picture above, first time I hear the name ''Ryan'' is in your declaration? But ''technically speaking AMG isnt WUS anymore'' Does anyone buy that? It was all a shitshow with Odin and Ragnar? Talking about how you would rim them and then delete, and tons of fairytales etc, never talked about Ryan even, so that excuse is invalid, you just went in bed with your arch enemy, probably the most impressive hug considering how much smack talk and non sense you two leaders have been gossiping to me about. But hey all for the winning badge. The ''OG WUS'' line up who still plays in AMG is: Odin, Seven, Freyja, God of Penetration, Goddess Bestla, TeslaZack, they still here mate? Nice hug bro:p

Let's move on shall we (soon best part)

nr 3.png

Okay wait a second this is messy to understand, a lot of shit to explain on this one.--- Babin is mad about Kreiz nobling two villages in k33 which is OURS? We agreed k33 belong to us in the agreement so why is he mad? Well it begun with us being mad at AMG for helping our enemies, and with our OP's though being successful they supported and helped our enemies.
I then approached our beloved comrades in North to honor what I said to them in the beginning, that we would help fight AMG (btw their sworn enemies, only reason to join this world blah blah) and as they have said the entire time, they most welcome us to help them. Sounds a bit strange then giving us demands to have them help us figthing AMG? Wasn't it suppose to be the other way around? Though we don't need demands, because we were already hammering OUT/AMG and attracted AMG deff to our front, cool how Design never wanted to keep the pressure up on the other side. Anyways, when we were discussing the demands which was:

1: K33 will now be theirs, despite it was ours before they came with the demands
2: They wanted to start eating OUT from the north, the people we fought for some time.
3: They wanted us to disband Sarcow.

When these demands were posted in our council chat, Kreiz had already sent 2 trains to k33 (check timestamps on tw. stats) and that brought huge offence to Babin's eyes, even though we owned k33 and all, nothing to be mad about right? About the two others, we would never disband Sarcow, sure we could bring them in to our Ruckus/Misfits alliance, but they work well as their own and we haven't had any issues this world. Me and Griff both knew that would never happen, and I contacted Sarcow right after and everyone lol'ed.

Anyways, 3 huge demands to fight their ''only reason to join this world to fight'' kinda thing, 3 demands when they are 1/3 of our size, get real.

One thing I admit, is that we have had a ''no barbling rule'' well you can kind of figure that out on our farming in a day. Naturally, thing's change with the pace of the world. Initially after the border agreement was done, SL nobled a lot of barbs near the Design border, I got a text about it, and I told them to lay off until Squad/Ex Squad and Req are gone. They were removed them FAST and with high noble count like Kreiz and SL has, why would I deny growth on our border side? Espessially since Garry hasn't nobled a real player yet, so it's kinda 50/50, but hey delucional people can write on discord too. New info here aswell - We have known Design being shady for a long time, so as said in the near bottom, it feel's kind of good SL did noble all the front barbs.

Now the last part is cool, ''we didn't support OUT, Stalker did''. I'll come back to that one later hehe o_O

Hell he was even ready to scrap parts of Ruckus for members in Design, even thought they have two academy tribes already (Misfits and Sarcow). So I guess the real question is, was he lying to me? Or was he lying to Sarcow? Or the people in Misfits? Or the people in Ruckus that he'd have to move out of his tribe to make room for the Design players that "impress him"

Yeah, if we ever fought alongside with you and was allied, then you would quit I would feel sad for those who did a job well done in our fight then being eaten afterwards. We would offer a spot in our alliance when did I ever say Ruckus? We have Misfits and Sarcow too, and Sarcow doesn't want to join us, even if we asked. People can play the world out without winning at the same time not being rimmed ;)

Lets be real, Niko has to be one of the lesser dukes that's had a rank 1 tribe for so long. The guy has openly admitted to me multiple times that he's worried to tell the SL account and the Kreiz account anything because of their size, he's afraid of his own members. That was the excuse why he didn't stop SL from nobling barbs even though it was against the tribe rules. Niko is so worried about his name on this game and keeping "hOnOr" yet, he's honestly worse off than Odin. At least with Odin you know you can't trust him, Niko on the other hand can look you straight in the eyes and hit you with a lie, and formulate lies around that to make it out to be semi-true.

Alright -- The undermining tactic. To be honest, it sounds like you are writing a self biography. & what? I'm not afraid of SL or Kreiz haha. I said SL decides what he does, partially because of his size, I won't stunt their growth, espessially not when given orders from you. Also, I don't give a F about my name, I just wanted to play w105 and then I wanted to play 110 where I had new connections and everything set up for me on my terms, I'm going to quit after this world. Reputation? You give a damn about your reputation otherwise you wouldn't get hard after posting some self slick gyazo screenshots to your tribe mates showing how ur such a alpha male in a middle age simulator game. Lets keep his sentance in mind for later ''He's worried about his own members''.

Alright, I saved the best for last! This one is a real impressive edit Babino.

nr 4.png

Wow looked like I was being the villain for a minute there, telling ourselves we are just better. Looks to me Babino you ain't even arguing that fact at all :eek:

Memory of a goldfish

Honestly, Niko swore he wanted to win this world fair and square without playing dirty. Its just weird if someone didn't want to play dirty they wouldn't mass recruit, they wouldn't recruit top players of other tribes (Monkey, Squad, [O]) and say "We're nobling noobs and no one can stop us". Anyone can have 2 academy tribes, (1 official one, 1 proxy one) and mass recruit, to get top rank. I feel like if Design didn't start 2-3 weeks late in a proper position your reign wouldn't be such a great "masterpiece".

So to cut to the chase, as Niko has told us multiple times he's okay with it; we will now be declaring on Ruckus. I wish y'all the best of luck.

Well yes, I and Ruckus want's to win fair and square, which we are trying to do. Trying to clear the tribes and declare left and right. Smurf, SND, -O-, Squad, OUT, AMG, Demigodz, Pshycotic Smurfs and now you.

I would say your statement here is quite unintelligent. I don't know if you pay attention to your own tribe but you have litterally hugged the entire world (Us on west side and AMG on the east side). Who have you fought? Aside from stabbing TRD who was your allies and a few 500k tribes on the rim?

We recruited no one from -O-. We recruited Kreiz when Squad had more points than us, then we recruited Assistant after beginning our frontline crushing on Squad. Monkey? Yeah sure we recruited a few good players from them, merge? No, just a few members, just like you have recruited tons of players yourself.

Academy tribes. Misfits was founded because we originally made a premade consistant of 40 members, not 30. Sarcow is allies, not academy tribe. But hey let's roll with that, afterall you are AMG's academy tribe right.

Apart from that! I honestly knew this all was coming because you are very loud about your moves and we known it for months, we have prestacked our front with ya'll. & surely we knew we would fight, and fighting with AMG is just funny since your history, but also something that we wouldn't mind because we want the competition. Though, a bit slimy to break the 10th agreement made on our NAP deal right? Not honoring cooldown.

Let's move away from Babino's excellent declaration and go through all the shady stuff they have been doing this entire time.

A little story how w110 has been

Sooo. I was playing 108 with Adnan, for a brief few weeks. Jon was also co playing there and I thought he was a cool dude, doing diplo and such. He striked me as a solid fella. As mentioned earlier, Ruckus/Misfits is a premade built from players mainly from w105, for most w105 was the first world on .net. The premade was live 2-3 months before w110 opened, so we had quite some time hand picking our squad.

Jon knew about us, but until later when the world launched, the Design players noticed that Odin & co also started playing w110. Jon reached out to me, to try and work a diplomatic solution with Design 2 weeks before they launched in the north east. My point of view before entering the world was to have limited diplomatic relations and more wars. I talked with Jon and he said they are good fellas he was duking on w104. I thought we could have a cool friendship, but nothing more than that. Also because they were so far away, it wouldn't make any sense.

I was being fed with stories from both Odin and Flex/TreX.

AMG & co naturally wanted us to ally them, to take out Design. Design wanted us to ally them, to take out AMG. Look, we just wanted to war k44 and k54, then the rim then see what we do. Naturally we had more beef with AMG since they were helping our enemies OUT/SND, then merging with our enemies Pshyco/OUT <- Ironic that they call themselves a ''war tribe''. But honestly, we just wanted to be neutral and do our own thing.

Me and Babin naturally had ''arguments, discussions'' etc about how to proceed. As you can see in the review, SL begun making ennoblements on top of our enemy Squad to weaken them. It ended with Superdog nuking, while we were discussing our diplomatic stance which obviously isn't the way to go if you want to cut a deal. Bad went to worse, and they couldn't see their faults, but only ours for nobling barbs to take on Squad. I can see their stance for sure on this matter, I mean we nobled honestly to take out Squad, but I see why they would see us as a treath nobling so close to them. Squad was also allied with Design, and Design gave us full permission to noble Squad without their interferance.

When things got heated as more villages was nobled in the north near squad/design, TreX who is quite impulsive decided to contact Monkey to try cut a deal with them on removing us from the north (also a bit shady thing to do if you wanna sort out diplo).

trex monkey.png

Dissapointing, and seeing this impulsive decision while discussing diplomatic relation made us naturally back off and stop the diplomatic discussions with Design. This was also shocking for Babin, once again, not under control of his members.

Theeen.. Babin came crawling back and admitted TreX fault and removed him from council (at least what he said) doubt it since they are practically in love. Babin still wanted to solve a diplomatic solution with us and apologized deeply for what TreX did, and that it would never happen again. I never took his word for it, but admit I was down to continue seeing past what happened.

Then we continued the diplo talks and given their hostility and impulsive acts of course I wouldn't give in easily on discussing terms. After hours of talk we agreed on a NAP that looks like this.

design nap.png

-So the first agreement, that was then broken yesterday by Design by not honoring the CD given of 48 hours. What's funny about it, is that their argument for doing so was because we decided to take a sit for a random noob who was under attack by Garry and MOP, ill get on MOP later. This is of course a breach of rule, but we never killed a Garry nuke for what it's worth and we actually gained some more intel from the sit. The account had actually scouted Garry and found a decent sized stack in his front vs us, which makes zero sense since we have a NAP in the first place (for the record, we never was stacked in the FL with Design).

To justify our ''wrongdoings'' of sitting an account who was under attack by Garry and MOP, well we had to take a lot of shit before giving a little back to them.

- No recruitment - They have actually held this agreement, no recruitment officially but we all know the main reason they want k33 is because of MOP, and in fact he's an ex squad member which is agreed won't be recruited. But here is when it get's real shady boyzzzz.

''No interferance with enemies of each other, meaning we won't interfere with AMG and they wont interfere with SND who is now OUT/AMG. Which means, Design can't interfere with OUT/ex SND, and why would Design want to defend AMG's allies? Well, we don't know either, but funnily enough after our OP we had live updates on the ODS scoreboard, and damn stalker went from outside top 25 to rank 5 in 2 hours, convinient exactly the same time we OP'ed OUT.

Do you remember when I posted in the review ''Lets keep his sentance in mind for later ''He's worried about his own members''. '' well here it is. He admits Stalker supported OUT, but couldn't know and was going to confront Stalker about it. Talk about having control over your members right? ''Hey I just talked to Stalker, he just sent 500/500 spear arch'' yeah those troops will skyrocket your rank buddy. TreX and Skillcapped also increased their ODS. Babin's defence was that he was being OP'ed by a collapsing backstabbed tribe TRD and gained 1 mill ODD over 24-48 hours. Wow sick defence! You realised 3,5 million ODS came within 2 hours, right? Go redo maths bro.

Obviously, this is quite serious considering our arrangements, and we were fourthcoming about what our goal was and we said we were going to OP OUT to them <- Considering all the shady stuff they did before this, it was the ultimate test to see their loyalty and not breaking yet another agreement. Hence why we updated our ODS scoreboard frequently. Spoiler: They failed.

- They didn't interfere with Tudadar as I know off - But they did send support to our enemies.

- Border line agreement - As Saint laurent said in a comment, it was actually broken 3 hours in by Superdog, wow talk about having control over your members Babino. This happened a total of probably 10 times, exhausting stuff.

Well tl;dr--- Design's leadership aren't the best to hold agreements or hide their hidden agendas, worst part is when we provide picture proof, the worst excuses such as the 1 mill ODD in 24-48 hour span time will come at your face, I mean this manipulative delucional way of lying probably did work on the non premade university world w109 (nice hug btw) because the tribes there weren't the smartest probably, and probably was tricked by your manipulative way of writing.

Wow that was intense!! And imagine these agreement breaking tribe, declaring full of bad edits and PnP decides to not honor the CD! Something tells me, you are afraid of us, even with 5 other tribes going at us.

If we lose, at least we know we didn't hug or do any harm to our agreement apart from the last one when we took out nothing from Garry. If you win, it will go down as the dirtiest win probably ever? I mean, not even that dirty, also very amusing because of the fact you are cooperating with Odin & co. What a time to be alive. DM if you wanna talk and see more proofs btw, its a pic limit of 10 here so can't post it all ;(

Imagine the scenes though, if we win. Having to work with Odin and the rest of the world and fail, yikes. All for the winners badge boys!

8ea8be202d0ec6bbc770a014eca7d201-png.jpg

Shows a little about their beef (I bet most know about it anyways so don't need to explain).

If you check down on the screenshot, it most certainly look like my deep curiousity was right afterall. Have you died on the field yet, or are you too busy figuring out who's next to force internal?

It strikes to me when seeing SGT Crunch writing, someone I have no idea who is btw, who I also learned just begun playing the world writes ''that this will be Niko's folly''. I mean, Babin/TreX techniques are solid, they can really trick people into turning other's the villain.

It's a joke really, I don't blame the Design players at all because they have no idea what's going on, they just get fed with some bad edits and some made up story about Ruckus merging with everyone and being unhonorable towards everything. I mean, it worked? Well done on your manipulation.

Babin and TreX. From a tribe who barely play .net, it's a shame to see the backstabbing of tribes, the agreements being broken then trying to flip the switch. Kinda destroys the game and your morale I believe? From previous worlds I admire OBEY w96 and K! from w107, well done at fighting the world.

When I meet new people, no matter what I hear from others, I always create my own opinion. Odin and yourself was being smack talked ALOT. I still went in to talk with both of ya in a neutral manner. It looks like the info I got was bang on solid. Babin you are just a little guy trying to impress Jon with your duking skills, personally not very impressed. You also wishes to paint yourself as some alpha dude behind the keyboard being the nr 1 guy in discords, screenshots conversations being edited to your tribemates to look cool, gaining internet points and internet self esteem.

odin.png

Looks like DESIGN = AMG to me :oops:

TL;DR

Design leadership = Snakes, dishonorable, manipulative trying to flip the switch & lastly, will do ANYTHING to win (gotta love Odins booty bby)

AMG = Double morale. I mean, can't come tell me you guys actually is a war tribe then NAP Design, ally OUT + Pshyco, ally .M. and still haven't been able to rim SGC? Yikes

I know you all declared on us, and beat us to it. For what it's worth, we would have honored the cooldown.

Best of luck,

Niko

Attachments

• nr 2.png
    nr 2.png
    101.3 KB · Views: 25
  • design nap.png
    design nap.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Bippe

Reaction score
giphy.gif

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
It strikes to me when seeing SGT Crunch writing, someone I have no idea who is btw who I also learned just begun playing the world writes ''that this will be Niko's folly''. I mean It's a joke really, I don't blame the Design players at all because they have no idea what's going on, they just get fed with some bad edits and some made up story about Ruckus merging with everyone and being unhonorable towards everything. I mean, it worked? Well done on your manipulation.

Babin and TreX. From a tribe who barely play .net, it's a shame to see the backstabbing of tribes, the agreements being broken then trying to flip the switch. Kinda destroys the game and your morale I believe? From previous worlds I admire OBEY w96 and K! from w107, well done at fighting the world.

I guess to admire someone you don’t need to know them o_O we’ll be close friends soon enough. Maybe we’ll name change to visa.

E87A1526-9889-4C65-B08A-60959AE5DECA.jpeg

Last edited:

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sounds like the description of you being duke on 105 :rolleyes:

Don't know what intel you've got, but I wasn't duke before like 5/6 months in and all decisions/recruitments/sides were already made, had to duke what I had. If you know, you know

DeletedUser120518

Don't know what intel you've got, but I wasn't duke before like 5/6 months in and all decisions/recruitments/sides were already made, had to duke what I had. If you know, you know

Becomes duke yet abandons his tribe for the win #WorldClassDuke

DeletedUser123128

Imagine being led by a duke who prioritizes writing a post for the externals so long no one wants to read it over sorting his tribe in-game

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Becomes duke yet abandons his tribe for the win #WorldClassDuke

Didn't stab anyone though, all of PTV was inactive besides those who stabbed Gravemaker, who I wanted to kill and they died. Besides w105 everyone merged in the end, also a shitt world agreed. This is w110 though, and here I wasnt duking since 5/6 months, but from the start ;)

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Imagine being led by a duke who prioritizes writing a post for the externals so long no one wants to read it over sorting his tribe in-game
Well, they still haven't stacked their front. Guess Niko had bigger fish to fry on the externals. Where all of Ruckus does their fighting.