No, this is my masterpiece

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Well... Yeah I guess thats why people keep you around. You block everyone whos not in your tribe from them afterall :p

I only ever blocked the koreans from my scav script for a very short duration as a joke. All my other scripts are public. Idk if you’re looking for a fight or something but piss off if you’re just going to be an ass

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I only ever blocked the koreans from my scav script for a very short duration as a joke. All my other scripts are public. Idk if you’re looking for a fight or something but piss off if you’re just going to be an ass
You blocked me for towards the end of Burn/start of 107. I was forced to use an edited version of Mitch's Scavenging script.
You also went on a spree of bragging how you blocked out ODIN bcs he was annoying on the forums ;)

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You blocked me for towards the end of Burn/start of 107. I was forced to use an edited version of Mitch's Scavenging script.
You also went on a spree of bragging how you blocked out ODIN bcs he was annoying on the forums ;)
mitch never had a scavenging script, all he did is help me with the math on my original one, which I ended up having to adjust anyways. and I never blocked you. But apparently you like spreading lies for clout or some shit. I never got bothered by ODIN on the forums either considering he doesnt use the forums. Can you stop trying to pull shit out of your ass to make me look bad? You only make yourself look like a cuck.

DeletedUser123996

mitch never had a scavenging script, all he did is help me with the math on my original one, which I ended up having to adjust anyways. and I never blocked you. But apparently you like spreading lies for clout or some shit. I never got bothered by ODIN on the forums either considering he doesnt use the forums. Can you stop trying to pull shit out of your ass to make me look bad? You only make yourself look like a cuck.

damn the c word :(

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This will just turn into a he said (s?)he said ;) so no point. Mitch definetly had a script of his own at one point which was based off yours, but was differentiated to fit our accounts as they were larger and it was more efficient to have it set to certain troops. :)

(Doesn't change the fact you put out some dumb good scripts... Made scavenging actually bearable back then as the scripts before yours were absolutely trash. So you definetly make a very valuable resource to both your tribe and the community as a whole ;))
PS: I love setting you off <3

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
This will just turn into a he said (s?)he said ;) so no point. Mitch definetly had a script of his own at one point which was based off yours, but was differentiated to fit our accounts as they were larger and it was more efficient to have it set to certain troops. :)

(Doesn't change the fact you put out some dumb good scripts... Made scavenging actually bearable back then as the scripts before yours were absolutely trash. So you definetly make a very valuable resource to both your tribe and the community as a whole ;))
PS: I love setting you off <3

I just dont want to fight. I asked you a legit question trying to be nice and you start shitting on me. And scavenging is gonna get even better. Made a mass scavenging script that should be approved and public any day now. 10 secs and 2500 villages worth of runs can be out

You can meme and troll me all you want but don’t try and make it sound like the people who play with me get things others dont.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I just dont want to fight. I asked you a legit question trying to be nice and you start shitting on me. And scavenging is gonna get even better. Made a mass scavenging script that should be approved and public any day now. 10 secs and 2500 villages worth of runs can be out

You can meme and troll me all you want but don’t try and make it sound like the people who play with me get things others dont.
Like you said, I will say the same, you are lying about that :) But we are getting nowhere as I don't screenshot stuff :D

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Isnt that quite sad? 48h of attacking unstacked frontline and all you can show off is 0 caps?

View attachment 3587

Keep choking with these terrible noble attempts...

Trying to surprise us by ignoring cooldown.:cool:Carpetnuking and fanging everywhere, on an almost empty frontline:cool: 48 hours later, still no caps.:cool:

Just shows how bad you plan your own launches dude.:cool:Dont even try to deny it, i’ve seen it first hand.:cool:

This post has aged worse then anything since ozzy

1581143961937.png

cant snipe 36 hour trains? Just shows bad you plan your launches dude

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score

20b61dcfe67e0e15cfaeb35a8c4b565e.png

7f2430743319ecd7f10198ba1ac3eaf5.png

Deleted User - 11134637

Thanks for the stats! seems that saint laurens is a terrible player considering he is losing that many villages, someone good in ruckus should teach him how to defend

DeletedUser123787

As soon as SL falls K44 will fall quickly I think. Apart from kreiz the other players arent that great

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Thanks for the stats! seems that saint laurens is a terrible player considering he is losing that many villages, someone good in ruckus should teach him how to defend
GL finding someone good in Ruckus :X