Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 1,244,870
Difference: 720,900

chart

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
^There is a case to be made that "Forever" is still relevant, just that the tides have now turned :)

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Another Time Feb 21, 11:44
Dear members of [ally]LotA[/ally] and [ally]LotAB[/ally],

As you all know, we've been fighting against each other for a little while. While neither side has been really committing hard to this "war" we're still supposedly enemies and noble from each other.

What I'm about to tell you is 100% truth and screenshots are provided. I believe that a leader should be open and honest with his members, to the best of their abilities which is why I'll provide some insight into what he has done behind many of your backs.

First of all, we in [ally]Ruckus[/ally] has numerous times stated that we have no interest in fighting you guys. We have enough enemies and even before you declared we were in the talks with your leader [player]Doctor Good[/player] to try to get a diplomatic relationship going. From your end, you decided to cooperate with [ally]Design[/ally] and let them use you to gain momentum in their area. Which is fine, that's what you went for and we respect it.

HOWEVER. Your leader, [player]Doctor Good[/player], contacted our leaders a few days ago and sat down with us two days ago, frustrated about the lack of commitment from his fellow tribe members. He was out to make a deal. He suggested to us that [ally]LotA[/ally] and [ally]LotAB[/ally] would surrender. He gave us a list of those who should get spared, those worthy of surviving later into the game.

The rest should be nobled by us or them. This is the list he sent was as follows:

This means that a big majority of you guys, especially LotAB players, would be given up freely to be nobled. Your leader specifically offered to share [player]Lokhlass[/player] villages with us so he could get his OWN ACCOUNT stronger. Here's that screenshot.

Now we don't want anything from you with this information. We just thought it would be fair that you are aware of what deals your leader tries to do behind your back. Only a few accounts were worthy enough of getting saved and when they were unsure of following him he turned to design instead. Those of you so far away from that war was just a pawn in his game, to get his own account rolling and those near him. He did not care about your opinion, only a handpicked few. Would you trust him to not sell you out again?...

I can provide more screenshots from our discord conversation if you want, but I think I've shared my point. Should anyone of you want to reconsider and fight with us, then feel free to send me a PM. We want to waste as few nukes and nobles down here as possible. Honesty gets you a long way and Ruckus holds their promises. So when you see your fellow northern friends getting stacked, ask yourself if your tribemates really have your back.

Now, most of you guys will reap what your leader sow. See you on the battlefield, for sure this time... ;-)

~Another Time

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@-Abyss-
How many does ruckus have remaining
( villages ). Can see the losses etc. Assuming still over a decent amount a come back could be on the cards easy enough. A lot of losses yes but it’s not over till the fat lady sings as they say :)

Kudos for the stats above.

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
OFC its not over, nor did i say it was. If i did i misspoke and I apologize. I merely posted relevant stats that demonstrated the big bad scary SL who was talked up to be some crazy good account was complete and utter crap. Furthermore, I feel the need to constantly remind ipanda that he has no impact on the world cause he apparently keeps forgetting.

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh nah I didn’t mean that sorry. New and just updating myself with the stats and sides etc :)

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hell of a campaign over the last month by the looks. Can you add in an overall villages held by both sides? Interesting to watch :)

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Internals and barbling seems to be the new meta

Growth has always been the meta. It's only outdone by tribal morale. It's not really a meta at all, just a feature. Growing barbs only accentuates the fact.

The issue tribalwars has always had is offense is more powerful early game, defence late game. By the end game, the latter recruits in near the same time (if you include HC), yet stacks unlike offense, while you can not only stack, but split your defences between stacks. In a war of attrition, defence is stronger. Offense only preys on inactivity in the war of mental and real life attrition.

Tribalwars most needed feature has always been stacking of offense.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: .M.
Side 2:
Tribes: Design, AMG

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 40
Difference: 190