No tribes, only players

DeletedUser

Check my name on W11, i think i'm on someone elses worse leader too :icon_neutral: never got why, always tried my best as a leader but in the end always got myself with a bad name in the end, which in other cases, i admit i made mistakes but Mines, i am frankly dissapointed, i made that mistake of screwing up two tribes yes, but mistakes happen, and as a result you ended up in DETOX and some of my villages after i gave you the reins to the tribe that i (and the help of everyone else) made great! So yeah i was a bit of a rubbish leader, but as i recall, what i prided myself on was my war skills, as we took down Koda, which was practically twice our size at the time, using strategies which of a majority i devised and attack plans which went together perfectly, and resulted in us conquering the continent so early into the world, And need i add everything i did as your personal ally, as you helped me too, i think i deserve a bit more ackownlegement than "Worst Leader", courteously boldened with the red -.-

Anyway Mines, i hope you have good luck because when i still had a place in W33 you were a very good player, which apparently is still correct, so expand and conquer :icon_cool:

Im not doubting your abilities as a player willo it was just those two merges in the space of about a week that screwed the tribe though. And about the KODA war it was only me, you, baeze and pagey fighting who were all huddled in a little cluster so you cant really take credit for that. Btw Josephine42 is still a thorn in my side :icon_biggrin:

willo180

lol small exaggeration to say the least but i'm willing to let that go :icon_wink: I could've sworn we got josephine42 during the Koda war, i'm surprised you didn't finish her off after i left! Disappointed :icon_smile: Well good luck to you and your tribe, i'll try to refrain from spamming this thread any longer, just the whole "Willo180 sucks as a leader" thing caught my attention :icon_rolleyes:

See ya, and go kick some W33 ass :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Right, never done this before, and considering it sometimes feels like there is only 10 people left in this world, i might struggle on some of the answers.

Here goes.

Best Player: (include reasons)
1- IFY..... No1, pure and simple.
2-Faramirfox... Keeps on Killing and kiling...Nomater what happens, an attacking player is good to have.
3- Balkan Warrior, always there for a tribe member, and always loyal to a tribe that is loyal to her. An absolute asset to any tribe. Dosent have the gob or the "pazzazz", but one of the best tribe members around,

Most entertaining Player: (include reasons)
1- LukeyKool, he got Rimmed, then i rimmed him, then he respawned next to me when he was at 600 points..... Then he restarted next to another villie of mine. He just dosent seem to get it.
2- dunno
3- dunno

Favorite mentors: (include reasons)
1-Never had one.
2-
3-

Best Leader to work under his/her banner : (include reasons)
1- Domin8rix. Hands down a brilliant leader. Makes decisions quickly wen needed, and always in the forums just enjoying her game and beng with the tribe. For me, thats the essence of leadership.
2- DITM. He as my duke for a few weeks in Evoke, and i respected him for his 1 on 1 handling of members and was there to make sure you were happy in his tribe. Talked to him since hes back, and have no reason to let my opinion of him drop.
3- Lord Hawk IX been around since Day 1 (I think). The way he conducts himself to other tribes and in the forums i think is exceptional. A true talisman of a tribe.

Favorite apprentice/student to teach : (include reasons)
1- I wouldnt pretent to think i was at a good enough level to eachothers how to play well. taught a few the basics, but thats it.
2-
3-

Worst Leader to work under his/her banner : (include reasons)
1- This is gonna be Hypothetical, and i haver talked to this player before, but i would say Meganlovesme........ In a top tribe, and i wil give them that, but the tribe seems to sit on the fence and never commit to any thing.
2-
3-

Worst Mentor : (include reasons)
1-
2-
3-

Worst apprentice/student to teach : (include reasons)
1-
2-
3-

Best Tribe representer : (include reasons)
1- Lord Hawk.... as i said before.
2- Miglumapas(aka)ambidextrous. Modest, skilled and level headed. Theres not many i think that can represent a tribe better.
3- This ones for IFY. :) When the World disliked IFY the world disliked Evoke!, and that was a representative of the tribe. Not having a go IFY. :) But in the worlds eyes (at that time of the Sexysexysexy dispute) you represented your tribe.

Best P&P Poster : (include reasons)
1- sP.Ag- Had a great tongue in the forums, and it didnt seem like many could get one up on him.
2- Big Bobbert. Always around, and working for the world and forums.. His opinion, is great for this world, and he wears his heart on his sleeve.
3-Go Giants. I like the straight forward no nonsence answers.

Best Avatar : (include reasons)
1- Me!!!
2- Vulcan the Great, I like chicks!
3- Crack Attacker. i like Bender!!

Best Signature : (include reasons)
1-
2-
3-

Funniest Poster : (include reasons)
1-
2-
3-

A player you have never talked to, but from outside you can see he is a great player: (include reasons)
1- Papoomio_ Heard alot about him, and hes a top world player.
2- faramirfox_ with Od like that, i respect him for having the bals to keep pushing.
3-Openeye_ heard all about him, but never spoke to him.... Wish i could have.

If you have more time, then i would like to ask another question. Why do you play this game? what makes you keep sticking to it?

I play this game because i like that there are many different elements to it... Best points, best tribe Best tribe player, Most villies, Most ODD Most ODA.....The list goes on.
Theres a good balance aswell between skill and just tenaciousity. (spelt wrong......)

I have mates here that are both "enemies and friends" and i like the competition between a couple slogging it out.

I also like to find ways to make attacks effective, and of course successful.

I love TW.........except for farming which i wish would just not exisist...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[FONT=&quot]
Best Player: [/FONT][FONT=&quot](include reasons)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 1- Openeye - Very Skilled, knows what hes doing.
2- Lussianos - uber skilled, love my big sexy hunk! Massive help to me and my tribe
3- Tic Toc, sadly no longer with us. Also very skilled, not only this, he also wished to teach others. It was he that inspired me to create the Big Bob Times after reading his paper.

Most entertaining Player: [/FONT][FONT=&quot](include reasons)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 1- Crack Attacker - make me smile just saying his name, the laughs we have had!
2- Brett Golding - the conversations and b*tch fests we have, an incredibly funny man
3- Jentu - another fave of mine, makes me laugh all day long!

1- Lussianos - always there for a major noob like me
2- Menolly - helpful and friendly, and so damn sexy!
3- Openeye - helps me out whenever asked!

1- Openeye - skilled in leadership even under intense pressure. Always willing to sacrifice time for the best of his tribe.
2- PZA7 - my tribe leader. Been with him ever since i joined the tribe. Skillful and considerate, he knws where to steer his tribe in the right direction.
3- Domin8trix - absolute mad woman, agressive and forceful know what buttons to push always.

1- Brett Golding - Taught him about a whole range of things, book mark farming, forum stuff ect ect. However still knows alot about the game and i learn from him also!

1- Crash eSports - left a good while ago, was in his tribe in the begining. Absolute fool to say the least.

1- sP.Ag - knows exactly what to say and when to say it.
2- Domin8trix - skilled in war as well as the ways of the tongue (in more ways than one!!)

1- Tic Toc - he made the guide to PnP lol
2- Domin8trix - the songs she makes...crack me up all the time
3- Sir Morlock - good while since he posted in here, but his posters were always interesting and entertaining.

1- Elite Hawk - Che Guevara...what more can i say!
2- Brett Golding - Love it!!
3- Crack Attacker - Bender for the win!

1- Mine! - well its pretty good i think, one of my own works!
2- The Wall - looks amazing as always
3- Sugar Water - also amazing!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]A player you have never talked to, but from outside you can see he is a great player: (include reasons)
1- Pinder - attempted to speak to him, but didnt respond! :icon_cry:
2- [/FONT]virtualseeker - top 3 enough said!
[FONT=&quot]
I have spoken to many of the top players, so i am limited in my answers!
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you have more time, then i would like to ask another question. Why do you play this game? what makes you keep sticking to it?

One word addiction. HA! im just joking. TW is what i do in my spare time. I have no idea what i would do if i did not play TW. I love this game mainly due to the people we meet and speak to. True friends can be found in this game, and i have no doubt met many amazing people, some people still here, some sadly not.

The game is what you make it, be true to yourself and the others around you for it is the people in here that make this game enjoyable to play. I love you guys!
[/FONT]

DeletedUser

Best Player: [FONT=&quot](include reasons)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1- Ashenfall great player alway deffending his southern villages and monster od for points
2- C h a i n s a w turned all his villages offencive to deffencive in little tim
3- IFY great player to watch
[FONT=&quot]1- Myself always watchin
2- Gary morris really great player to watch cluster and almost never needs support
3- Faceless eveil with all that evil

1- Shrimpymartini tought me all the basics and
2- Blim76 tought me everything offencive
3- Arentol best orginizer ever

1- Arentol neat organized perfectionist friend quit the game
2- Stevenage always can keep your faith high
3- Lord Hawk IX have heard a lot of good things about him

1- Lot of people????
2-
3-

1- Noob tribe leaders????
2-
3-

1- ????
2-
3-

1- ????
2-
3-

1-Ashenfall has a fast smart mouth
2- stevenage never gets mad
3-

1- ???
2-
3-

1- Me
2-
3-

1- Me
2-
3-

Funniest Poster : (include reasons)
1- Me
2-
3-[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
A player you have never talked to, but from outside you can see he is a great player: (include reasons)
1- Tiger of Summer very smart
2- IFY look at him hes #1
3-????[/FONT]

DeletedUser

Ive only been back for about a month. Will most likely end up ranking people I knew in the earlier days when SIKE was still new. Those good ol' days

Best Player: [FONT=&quot](include reasons)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1- thewall4588- We've been in the same tribe since the beginning of this world (Frag) and have ended up in the same tribes every time. More importantly, hes a persistant bastard. <33[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2- Druss- Great player, skilled, hard working[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3- Impulses- Before NS left for his summer job[/FONT]
4. Boxxty- just so good, I had to add another number

[FONT=&quot]Most entertaining Player: [/FONT][FONT=&quot](include reasons)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1- Rizkyaa- can always make you laugh. And would put together a rap for you over skype[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2- Friskiestspoon- Invited me to his orgy[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3- Smexysmexy- awesome and sexy[/FONT]
4. Nood Alias- !!! How could I forget Nood!

[FONT=&quot]Favorite mentors: (include reasons)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1- [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2- [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3- [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Best Leader to work under his/her banner : They're all professional and amazing at the game as well as leading[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1- Kebabe[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2- The Purple Panda[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3- Thewall4588[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Favorite apprentice/student to teach : (include reasons)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1- [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2- [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3- [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Worst Leader to work under his/her banner : (include reasons)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1- Noobkilla (or something like that)- leader of Frag, had multi accounts as his aristocracey and mass recruited[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2- =EagleEye=- Made some mistakes, he got seriously flamed for them. At least he tried, although still did a terrible job... but he ended up destroying GAMER/ Sensei in the end.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3- [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Worst Mentor : (include reasons)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1- [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2- [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3- [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Worst apprentice/student to teach : (include reasons)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1- [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2- [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3- [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Best Tribe representer : (include reasons)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1- Domin8trix- level headed, yet agressive[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2- Papoomio- intellectual[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3- thewall4588- although he has spelling errors, he brings the truth to the forum[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Best P&P Poster : (include reasons)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1- Big Bobbert- always has entertaining and intelligent posts[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2- kebabe8- had some great reads back in the day[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3- AA- Although Sp. had the better threads, I always did enjoy AA's posts more[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Best Avatar : (include reasons)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1- Tic Toc Boom- makes his own quality avvs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2- Duffbdat- superman ftw. can always recognize him by his avvy[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3- Sp. I always like his avatars. Especially the humpty numptie one, but the communist and current ones were good too.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Best Signature : (include reasons)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1- Oncoming storm- Hes kinda scary[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2- Jamm- had a nice one, I think tic toc made his[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3- Big Bobbert- looks nice :)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Funniest Poster : ... they're funny?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1- Rizkyaa[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2- Friskiestspoon[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3- IFY[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A player you have never talked to, but from outside you can see he is a great player: (include reasons) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1- pinder[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2- [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3-[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]yes, I am madly in love with Wally :icon_redface:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you have more time, then i would like to ask another question. Why do you play this game? what makes you keep sticking to it?[/FONT]
The longer you stay and more experience/ friends you get, the harder it is when you leave :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

To me Openeye is Openeye no matter who is playing the account.

Dennis is just as skilled as the original.

I have had the pleasure of dealing with both players of the account, and they both are fantastic.

DeletedUser51390

To me Openeye is Openeye no matter who is playing the account.

Dennis is just as skilled as the original.

I have had the pleasure of dealing with both players of the account, and they both are fantastic.

EGh im jsut nitpicking tbh, I like to point out its not OE on the acccount and yes Dennis is skilled from what I hear although we have never spoken

DeletedUser

EGh im jsut nitpicking tbh, I like to point out its not OE on the acccount and yes Dennis is skilled from what I hear although we have never spoken

Good on ya, modesty is a rarity, and honesty is even more so.
From what heard, Dennis is really good aswell.

DeletedUser

For exaple Wall... Your original account on this world. Drunk In the Morning. I still hold large respect for the "new" owner of this account, just as i did for you.

To me names mean little as long as skill is in the room.

gargareth

Best Player: (include reasons)
[FONT=&quot] 1- IFY - rank 1(but by my calcs ages back at the end of august rank 1 should have had 3 mill :( )
2- Thewall4588 - extremely good player
3- Neversleeps - Don't think i need to explain

1- Marv79 - epic fight for rank 1 :)
2- Whoever it was that sent the 200 incs at me (sorry cant remember name, if you read this and it was you, please remind me xD)
3- Probably PP before he went inactive

1- NS - how to farm well "find a barb, click it, click send troops, type a number of lc, click attack click ok"
2- Thewall - that backtiming guide (i think it was yours) covered absolutely everything
3- Cant remember learning much else interesting

1- Thewall - Because he just is.
2- N/A
3- N/A

1- Neversleeps - teaching him to split trains was too funny xD
2- Noone else listens to me ;(
3- see above

1- Umm, thewall i guess i was only ever in 1 tribe
2-
3-

1- N/a if someone is trying to teach me something and they are an idiot they get blocked/ignored
2-
3-

1- N/a if someone wants me to teach them something and they are an idiot they get blocked/ignored
2-
3-

1- :O i dunno, i suspect any tribes leader represents there tribe quite well
2-
3-

1- dunno really never bothered to read that much, i suspect Pervis must have made something before he quit
2-
3-

1- will have a look around and edit answer in
2-
3-

1- will have a look around and edit answer in
2-
3-

[FONT=&quot]If you have more time, then i would like to ask another question. Why do you play this game? what makes you keep sticking to it? [/FONT]

I haven't rimmed kebabe yet.

DeletedUser51390

For exaple Wall... Your original account on this world. Drunk In the Morning. I still hold large respect for the "new" owner of this account, just as i did for you.

To me names mean little as long as skill is in the room.

ah yes DITM...many still refer to me as DITM and at times it causes confusion lol

im known as
DITM
ANC.
Walleh
wall
bossman
sexy thing << IFY thinks highly of me :icon_eek:

p.s. garg you noob your list is like a love shrine to meh :icon_neutral: and yet you wantedto rim me in w39:icon_confused:

When i get some free time ill go into my own list...you may be quite suprised with many of my picks

gargareth

p.s. garg you noob your list is like a love shrine to meh :icon_neutral: and yet you wantedto rim me in w39:icon_confused:

your a good player, i was only ever in 1 tribe on w33 so who was going to put as leader? and i remember you posting a backtiming guide and because i couldnt think of anything to put i put that xD,

and yes on W39 i wanted to fight you as i like challenges, however i wasnt allowed to.

DeletedUser

Hmm, yes I guess I should rephrase that... Well that poor-english-speaking-fellow on the account you took over did. :)

DeletedUser51390

your a good player, i was only ever in 1 tribe on w33 so who was going to put as leader? and i remember you posting a backtiming guide and because i couldnt think of anything to put i put that xD,

and yes on W39 i wanted to fight you as i like challenges, however i wasnt allowed to.

hmm..the guide you speak of wasnt written by me lol....I cant tell you who did as I have forgotten but yes it does have everything.

I do believe at the begining of hte post it says

"Note: This was not written by me"

Sorry I couldnt take that credit