No tumbleweed .. World Opinions

DeletedUser

This was stolen from theW44 ext, which they stole from W42 ext. forum, which they stole from the W50 ext. forum. Lets see what your opinions are.... Present and ex players/tribes...

Best Tribe:
1-
2-
3-

Best Player:
1-
2-
3-

Best Leader
1-
2-
3-

Worst Tribe
1-
2-
3-

Worst Leader
1-
2-
3-

Most Promising Tribe
1-
2-
3-

Most entertaining poster
1-
2-
3-

Worst Forum Personality
1-
2-
3-

Best Tribe Representation
1-
2-
3-

Best P&P Poster
1-
2-
3-

Best Avatar
1-
2-
3-

Best Signature
1-
2-
3-

Funniest Poster
1-
2-
3-

DeletedUser

Best Tribe:
1- R4ki (had they not had activity problems I think that war would still be going on but thats just me)
2- One
3- Can't decide between Chocho and Omen

Best Player:
1- Perpetual Inebriation (Simz/Joshi.)
2- Mitsche
3- Papoomio

Best Leader
1- Daethon
2- Matt
3- Mistche

Worst Tribe
1- Urge
2- Pub
3- Vroom

Worst Leader
1- Vlad Hark/Muad.dib (for getting banned when their tribe needed them)
2- Matt (had him listed as one of the best leaders, but also as one of the worst for just disappearing, but I don't know his circumstances either, just an outsiders perspective)
3- Tavnk

Most Promising Tribe
1- Fremen (early on)
2-
3-

Most entertaining poster
1- Warren
2- Daethon
3- Matt

Worst Forum Personality
1- Tavnk
2- btard
3-

1- R4ki
2- One/Zero Tolerance
3- Fremen

Best P&P Poster
1- Simz
2- Daethon
3- Matt

Best Avatar
1- Papoomio
2- Simz
3- Warren (Freaked me out but was pretty cool I guess)

Best Signature
1- (Can't think off the top of my head)
2-
3-

Funniest Poster
1- btard (as bad as he was, all his talk with no backing up his words was rather funny)
2-
3-

Figure I'd start off, get some activity going on here :)

DeletedUser

Best Tribe:
1- One
2- Omen
3- Boosh

Best Player:
1- Adz
2- Xen
3- Des/Pap

Best Leader - haven't spoken to many other leaders, so...
1- Des/Sandy
2- Des/Sandy
3- Des/Sandy

Worst Tribe
1- UFC
2- Saga
3- LxG

Worst Leader
1- Celticfist - Said I could noble any of his UFC tribe as long as I left him alone, also offered to give info on his own members.
2- Tavnk - What a fool
3- Bazhabit - I have patience for leadership. I suck!

Most Promising Tribe - I don't see anyone that will last now, so I will wind back the clock
1- Boosh - Were doing well, should have stayed as a small tribe and not merged with LxG
2- OFA - Were doing very well until zero heard they were fighting 3 tribes and launched at the right time.
3- Freemen - Were doing well and were well respected until they went inactive.

Most entertaining poster
1- ?
2- ?
3- ?

Worst Forum Personality
1- Matt
2- Tavnk - Urrgghh
3- ?

1- Des
2- Matt - Even though hated, was always on the forum
3- Adz

DeletedUser

I'm not voting for myself or my own tribe.

Best Tribe:
1- Omen: seems to have recovered well from their recent inactivity.
2- ChoCho
3- R4KI: I don't really recognise any existing tribes as being good (yet), so I'll vote for the old R4KI here.

Best Player: Many people share equal levels of skill
1- Bazhabit, Adzdev, Papoomio, Xenthyl, etc etc: sorta everyone who's at the top in One.
1- Mitsche, Formz: I wonder if Formz still plays though :/
1- Stalker, Jurasu, Whome,...

Best Leader
1- Omen leaders
2- Mitsche: I'm somehow under the impression he doesn't have full control over his tribe anymore.
3- Matt: due to the lack of good dukes in this world, I'm voting Matt. He achieved quite a lot.

Worst Tribe
1- Turtle tribes (URGE)
2- Rim tribes (Pub)
3- Turtle AND rim tribes (HEAT)

Worst Leader
1- Dukes of turtle tribes
2- Dukes of rim tribes
3- Dukes of turtle and rim tribes who think they can play with the big boys.

Most Promising Tribe
1- There are none. Every tribe outside the top 3 is set on keeping their small, crappy players and annoying the top 3 tribes. Not the best idea if you're planning on creating a succesful tribe.
2-
3-

I'm skipping the next parts as there hasn't been a lot of P&P. :p

Most entertaining poster
1-
2-
3-

Worst Forum Personality
1-
2-
3-

1-
2-
3-

Best P&P Poster
1-
2-
3-

Best Avatar
1-
2-
3-

Best Signature
1-
2-
3-

Funniest Poster
1-
2-
3-

DeletedUser

Written by me, comments BY me,
let it be known that i represent only myself in this post :D

Best Tribe:(written in no order)
1- r4ki ( this tribe had its legacy left out in a bad note but lead a great tribe career. no will of any single man can sway the stream of power that this tribe rallied. it will be long long long until this tribe it's players or what they have done under number 1, will be forgotten. i have see the loyalty of their remaining active members did a number on the defense and some moved on to better opportunities. they were great safe to say! but when a leader goes gone/makes a mistake all shit will hit the fan, just goes to show you, an army of lions lead by a sheep is nothing compared to an army of sheep lead by a real lion,what i mean that matt was a sheep :p i mean that a leader has great influence to their tribe's direction. Im damn sure that r4ki did its part big enough for this world to remember it by.)
2- OMEN *no bias(i started noticing Omen when they were @ top 10 working hard against LxG. we @ SD fought side by side with OMEN back then until all other leaders gone inactive in SD and decided OMEN+SD merge which turned things into a hell lot of new direction, more players prospered until r4ki war when CATS came, both of which had no clear leader so when we came together all in all it was something which took time to scrutinize. OMEN turned into a tempered steel and is continued to be developed 1 player @ a time. Great people/personality and leaders.
3- ONE (no doubt bout ONE being one of the best. they heralded a new change in map positions with their solid hold on eastern and core. cant say much bout this guys because im pretty sure everybody knows whats what about them)

Best Player:
1- Stalker (great leader, patient, a monster village eater. great personality good in what he does as a player and as head of OMEN)
2- Mistche (ive seen this guy rip so many apart that sometimes its scary. a footnote will be left for you and all players with the same caliber of playing skill though i havnt talked to him personally; plus i love penguins)
3- Easy.Farm (i remember this guy, i always looked up to how he played and how i loved how he was the single "ace" of his tribe.A Great Player!)

Best Leader
1- OMEN leadership *no bias (they stuck with OMEN and made it what it is. i know how they work and revere individual strength improvement and utilize each player to their best. working with them made it possible to work effectively. Respect is given to them they need not demand)
2- Easy.Farm (what more can i say? even though after he vanished after they became ONE he's still pretty cool, lead his former tribe with confidence. i bet any player under the monster that this player was will be inspired to be a true wolf :p)
3-

Worst Tribe
1- HOWL!(seriously trying to clear a village in the front lines for self nobling? selfishly and foolish :D they held up great in first 2 days? after that i noticed they wernt even trying cracked the turtles, i speak of experience)
2- BLOOD (we had them on the run even before r4ki war. Lucky enough to survive.)
3-

Worst Leader
1- Matt[latter action] (thats right because of his latter actions by giving the red dot while his tribe was at war. although i think most of you think he is great? personally i dont know him i just give my opinion out :D)
2- Fremen Leadership (poor decisions whcih lead to a face flat defeat)
3-

Most Promising Tribe
1- ChoCho (when the leadership gains full control out of all the players they have? oh my, prepare for a super power. Maybe this was the 'Super Tribe"?
2- Omen (im not going to repeat myself)
3- One (its a no brainer people!)

Most entertaining poster [if megan fox posted then its her]
1-
2-
3-

Worst Forum Personality
1- Rise of The golden (i dont hold grudges i just remember really well how arrogant this player is, most of you must've forgotten him)
2- Btard (probably the most funniest too! you all know why)
3-

1-
2-
3-

Best P&P Poster
1- The Rock! (he rallied so much support :p)
2- midget/albino fighter(is the name right? do you even guys remember?) (only like it because of the me vs the whole tribe effect)
3-

Best Avatar
1- Adzdev (i love pandora's hero! :D)
2-
3-

Best Signature
1-
2-
3-

Funniest Poster
1- Btard (rage quitting after saying "ive probably got more trains than you have villages" in the first sign of attacks :D)
2-
3-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Best Tribe:
1- One - Well they are rank 1 right? So they must either be good players, or good at mass recruiting :lol:
2- Omen - Not trying to be biased, but we have earned our spot towards the top.
3- ChoCho - And the obvious third choice to round out these tribes. Good players, good leaders, good size.

Best Player: I will refrain from answering he since my judgement is based on how one does in a war, not who can noble the most barbs/inactives/rim players the fastest.
1-
2-
3-

Best Leader
1- Jurasu/Stalk/Whome - Again, not trying to be biased, but we faced similar hardships that are hard to bring a tribe back from the brink from. Myself and Whome faced a mass exodus in CATS of W16 players who decided they couldn't play two worlds seriously, including Adamjrose2 and MichielK, the previous leaders. That had a snowball effect in causing more players to want to quit believing the tribe was collapsing. Stalk faced a similar problem with a loss of leaders at about the same time, and had an inactive problem in Omen. Both tribes were stabilized and eventually merged to form today's Omen.
2- Desmaroth - One of the main leaders against R4KI. Currently leading the rank 1 tribe
3- Mitsche - Joined R4KI not two weeks before it's collapse. Managed to back out, reform his own tribe and make it a top tribe without too much of a conflict with his neighbors. Must've taken some seriously maneuvering for that.

Worst Tribe
1- Fremen - Aside from a few, most were inexperience barb and inactive eaters who were impressive because they managed to get big fast. Leadership was awful, and as soon as they were faced with a serious threat, they crumbled.
2- P-Ctrl - Learn the basic etiquette of diplomacy, and maybe you'll have a better chance on the next world you play.
3- Howl! - Normally when you are being crushed by a far superior tribe, that tribe isn't going to let up and let you attack your neighbors and grow bigger just because you ask.

Worst Leader
1- MuadDib25 - He was a leader only in name. I have several mails from him about his players nobling into CATS territory, or even breaking NAPs to attack our members. His response was always the same. "I never tell my players what to do. I let them decide what they want to do." That's not a leader.
2- Vlad Hark - Normally when you are at war with a tribe, you don't tell that tribe that you don't want to lead your tribe anymore. Was pathetic how he took being banned as an excuse to disappear and leave his tribe high and dry, even if you were losing.
3- Sgt 101/Warklad - Normally mailing a tribe begging them to help you in a war, and then recruiting everyone in sight and telling the tribe you previously mailed to piss off isn't a good way to start a good relationship.

Most Promising Tribe
1- R4KI - A pretty obvious choice. A lot of skilled players in it. Matt was just a little too good and pissing people off around him though, and made enemies too quickly.
2- W.P (I believe) - To my eyes, looked like it may have been a teaching tribe of sort with Easy Farm so far above the rest, but I never really knew much about them before they were gone.
3- Fremen - Partially. Some members had some skill, and could've done well with a good leadership, but there were just too few poor players and they didn't have the leadership required to be successful.

DeletedUser

Best Tribe:
1- One
2- Omen
3- chocho

Best Player:
1-
2-
3-
hard to judge best player/s as in this world i havent yet met any in combat or been involved in any big tribe wars.That will change in future im sure.I see only posts from certain players to try gauge if they are good but there are loads of players i know nothing baout.Stats can be mis-leading

Best Leader
1- Mitsche - enjoy reading his take on any situation.its always well though out
2-
3-

Worst Tribe
1- Khaos/SWW proper turtles very poorly led with absolutely no communication
2-
3-

Worst Leader
1- Extension (again being relatively new i only have a few tribes to draw any conclusions from)
2-
3-

Most Promising Tribe
1-
2-
3-
none that stand any chance of surviving if they get targeted

Most entertaining poster
1- Daethon - makes me laugh...if you upset him he comes at you with a big stick and wont let anybody have the last word :)
2-
3-

Worst Forum Personality
1-
2-
3-

1-
2-
3-

Best P&P Poster
1-
2-
3-

Best Avatar
1-
2-
3-

Best Signature
1-
2-
3-

Funniest Poster
1- Daethon (see above)
2-
3-

would love to have more insight into all the battles and personalities before i got started but sadly i dont...

DeletedUser

3- Sgt 101/Warklad - Normally mailing a tribe begging them to help you in a war, and then recruiting everyone in sight and telling the tribe you previously mailed to piss off isn't a good way to start a good relationship.

I contacted CATS. You guys were too afraid to help until you joined Omen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We were taking villages less than 24 hours after the merge with Omen. Where did the plans come from? Did they just poof into existence? A offspring spawned from the merge?

Petty insults are going to get you anywhere, especially when you don't even know what you are talking about. Merging with Omen had absolutely no part of our decision to fight Fremen. In fact, it was only the ex-CATS members who did the fighting at the time.

DeletedUser

aww mentions dissappeared kinda. I was supposed to dissappear though, was actually a known fact, if you care to know I was working two jobs, living in a beach house with no internet :) good times

DeletedUser

Hey Matt, the world is different huh? Glad everything is going well, and glad to see you make an appearance, your posts were always well written and enjoyable to read back when R4ki was around.

DeletedUser

Alright haha, well the world itself is shaped much differently, but good luck with the 2 jobs, and maybe we'll see ya in a future world?

DeletedUser

One job is over, still not much time. I highly doubt Ill play again applying for a doctorate program this year need to pay attention and what not I may "study." Spam 4tw

mitsche

Hey Matt, I am doing a Doctoral program now. I have so much downtime in the lab that TW is perfect.

here are my world opinions:
Best Tribe:
1- R4KI, may be the best tribe this world ever sees
2- Fremen
3- Omen, no offense to anyone else, but they have been around forever and never made a bad move IMO

Best Player:
1- AdzDev
2- Stalker1988
3- Perpetual Inebriation, Simz in paticular. Too bad he quit

Best Leader
1- Stalker1988
2- Desmaroth
3- Whome23, when he was leading Cats

Worst Tribe: Biased to the north
1- Na Vi
2- ~FOUL~
3- BUSHI