{NO} Vs -TWDR-

AC4L

am trying but i sent a lot of my troops to other villages to dobge but you took out all my walls and rally points in the first shot so i was in a bit of a mess and when i got my troops bakc your second wave took about 90% of them out, and AC4L shut your mouth your village have 400 troops in and that was it, uch a bit army for someone who talks big and i have one more thing to say, i dont give up unlike you! you gave up the second your tribe got in a war and ran away when you got attacks! so why dont you join world 23 and you and me will go one on one!!!! come on show me what you got!!!!!!:icon_evil:

400 Troops?

I asked people to attack me and before that I had like 6K total in a 3K village. So please, show a report, because I have never just had, 400 troops and if it was, I just aquired the village

Also what are you talking about, I never ran away from anything, so bring it

Kuenchinu

400 Troops?

I asked people to attack me and before that I had like 6K total in a 3K village. So please, show a report, because I have never just had, 400 troops and if it was, I just aquired the village

Also what are you talking about, I never ran away from anything, so bring it

well my members seem to think you only had 400:icon_rolleyes: also you quit, thats running away:icon_rolleyes: now show me what you got on world 23!!!!!!

AC4L

well my members seem to think you only had 400:icon_rolleyes: also you quit, thats running away:icon_rolleyes: now show me what you got on world 23!!!!!!

Quitting is not running away because I didn't want to be small in an already developed world

AC4L

so you ran because you thought you could not grow :icon_rolleyes: what a wimp

:icon_rolleyes: Quit trying to act all tough

By your logic you would like join World 12 and then try and compete with everyone else. Is that what you are trying to say?

Kuenchinu

:icon_rolleyes: Quit trying to act all tough

By your logic you would like join World 12 and then try and compete with everyone else. Is that what you are trying to say?

i am in world 12 and am doing fine thank you, also if you are so good why would you need to quit any world?

AC4L

i am in world 12 and am doing fine thank you, also if you are so good why would you need to quit any world?

-_-, did you not read what I said? Try starting out new on World 12 and lower. No matter how good you are, you probably won't last too long

Kuenchinu

-_-, did you not read what I said? Try starting out new on World 12 and lower. No matter how good you are, you probably won't last too long

no but atlest i tryied like in world 7, i had to restart but atlest i try

Kuenchinu

AC4L why dont you stop talking and go and sit in a corner like the good little weakling you are

foillat

hummm restarting in a developed world doesn't mean you won't stand a chance if you are good enough you do stand a chance it's not much opf a chance but still a chance I got rimmed in world 12, 3 times and kept going I actually grew for a long time but only just quit as I am too busy in world 9 and 15, but you shouldn't give up I got knocked down to 4K in this world and didn't give up now I'm back up to 280+K, but I understand what your saying aswell.

Kuenchinu

hummm restarting in a developed world doesn't mean you won't stand a chance if you are good enough you do stand a chance it's not much opf a chance but still a chance I got rimmed in world 12, 3 times and kept going I actually grew for a long time but only just quit as I am too busy in world 9 and 15, but you shouldn't give up I got knocked down to 4K in this world and didn't give up now I'm back up to 280+K, but I understand what your saying aswell.

you did well in 15, shocking really but great.

DeletedUser

well, i would still be around if it wasnt for greedy 4horse lol, and keun i would
have taken you by now if it wernt for the war with ARIA damn taht war, but hey my ODD and OD rank are excelltent for a 300 point player :)

DeletedUser

wooot newbie fight....both of you should have showed this much heart before when you stood a chance and both of you talk big and suck even bigger...so...this becomes the battle of who sucks less...

Kuenchinu

wooot newbie fight....both of you should have showed this much heart before when you stood a chance and both of you talk big and suck even bigger...so...this becomes the battle of who sucks less...

am still going to be around even when 4horse takes my K23 and K13 villages as am in K40 and K50 aswell, its coz of 4Horse i got them lol