NOB!!/Rx4U/RAID

DeletedUser

I doubt they will survive, But who knows the core members MAY stay together? Who knows we shall see:)

All we know is that it will be interesting & the world should liven up with all these politics flying around

DeletedUser80195

Oh this world is about to get really interesting.........really soon.

DeletedUser

Why help a tribe that fall when they have friends that not fall ;)

Side 1:
Tribes: Devils
Side 2:
Tribes: NOB!!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 373
Side 2: 160
Difference: 213

Player that left 22nd August to now

16.337.000 points

Earthstryder Left
Jakasa3 Left
Noffish Left
pookie1 Left
Kitesina Left
mightyorclord Left
Govnar Smrti Left
Ms. Killer. Left
Malthus Left
Goodwins Left
laz oglu Left
testj Left
anachrophobia Left

//King Dragon
Devils

Your stats: In a skirmish being fought along the thin blue line that NOB!! holds on the edge of your heartlands in K47, 48 and 58, you manage to gain around 2% of NOB!!s villas. Compare the total villa count between Devils/T.D.E and NOB!! in that area and
I think you'll find you have nothing to be proud of.

The leavers: People leave - it happens - get over it.

Ms Killer (K73-74) laz (K83) Gov (73-84) anach (k84) jakasa (K83-84) Malthus (73/74) were all clearly so terrified of the awesomeness of Devils that they ran screaming for cover at the sight of you. Oh no, wait, they were all a million miles away from Devils on the other side of the world. Just maybe they had other reasons for leaving...

By the way, do you write your posts with the aid of Babelfish? I try (no, really, I do try) to make sense of them but lines like

'Why help a tribe that fall when they have friends that not fall ;)' just leave me totally baffled... If it helps I'll proof-read for you.

DeletedUser

Your stats: In a skirmish being fought along the thin blue line that NOB!! holds on the edge of your heartlands in K47, 48 and 58, you manage to gain around 2% of NOB!!s villas. Compare the total villa count between Devils/T.D.E and NOB!! in that area and
I think you'll find you have nothing to be proud of.

The leavers: People leave - it happens - get over it.

Ms Killer (K73-74) laz (K83) Gov (73-84) anach (k84) jakasa (K83-84) Malthus (73/74) were all clearly so terrified of the awesomeness of Devils that they ran screaming for cover at the sight of you. Oh no, wait, they were all a million miles away from Devils on the other side of the world. Just maybe they had other reasons for leaving...

By the way, do you write your posts with the aid of Babelfish? I try (no, really, I do try) to make sense of them but lines like

'Why help a tribe that fall when they have friends that not fall ;)' just leave me totally baffled... If it helps I'll proof-read for you.

Trust me, i am proud that we took 2 % more than nob that lose 2 % even when they are 5 times bigger in the area ;)

A tribe is alot more than war, you need to make your member happy, you need to respect your member, something your leader should think on?

//King Dragon

DeletedUser

glad to see your finally getting involved on these externals KD

DeletedUser

NOB are hitting a rough patch, yes we warred nob & we haven't always seen eye to eye, but c'mon, insulting them endlessly isn't nice,

If they are gonna fall let it happen, if they survive then congratulations will be in order for Areyaen

I doubt they will survive, But who knows the core members MAY stay together? Who knows we shall see:)

Wait wut??? Rizzla quoting Lumo and giving a civil response?
These are strange times....

thiemmortem

I felt a little awkward reading this... it was like finding out Grandpa suffers from incontinence. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Wait wut??? Rizzla quoting Lumo and giving a civil response?
These are strange times....

I was shocked myself noffish, believe me.

Maybe we are all growing up a bit & flaming is now considered immature :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I doubt that lumo. Sean's answer was more likely along the right lines.

Areyaen

well it seems that Rx4U are not as strong as we all thought...hmmm rather than Honor their Alliance with NOB!! they merge into Raid the 1 tribe on the world that has NEVER finished their own war

no guts.....no glory

for ~Raid~.... guess we should have done that when you asked for help...

maybe NOB!! will now merge with Devils, lol, better yet

Lumo must have some space... maybe Glee, lol

velibor

well it seems that Rx4U are not as strong as we all thought...hmmm rather than Honor their Alliance with NOB!! they merge into Raid the 1 tribe on the world that has NEVER finished their own war

no guts.....no glory

Mate cant you see... they're merging to help you!...after devil's amazing performance vs nob they must have gotten pretty shakey

DeletedUser

no guts.....no glory

Looks like you have room for glee :p

rx4u into raid & glee into nob, now that is a strange turn of events

DeletedUser

A tribe is alot more than war, you need to make your member happy, you need to respect your member, something your leader should think on?

//King Dragon

Done....

KD? Our members are now happy...now respected...and most importantly LOVED :)

ARE is loving....he just doesnt know how to show it. I am helping him daily!!!

Sett

DeletedUser

Done....

KD? Our members are now happy...now respected...and most importantly LOVED :)

ARE is loving....he just doesnt know how to show it. I am helping him daily!!!

Sett

Where all just settling in :)