NOB!!/Rx4U/RAID

Areyaen

Done....

KD? Our members are now happy...now respected...and most importantly LOVED :)

ARE is loving....he just doesnt know how to show it. I am helping him daily!!!

Sett

meh I'm NOT gonna HUG no one... so don't ask, I support, I defend, and I attack... you can deal with the due dates, and late fees, and if the paperwork gets too much... hire a secretary, for under your desk while you work on it

DeletedUser

meh I'm NOT gonna HUG no one... so don't ask, I support, I defend, and I attack... you can deal with the due dates, and late fees, and if the paperwork gets too much... hire a secretary, for under your desk while you work on it

Pick me Pick me :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

ARE you finally took my advice and stepped down!!!!! (I realize I am late but was on a business trip).

Ahmen

TheSettler will tidy up the World ! The only application that needs filling ,..... Is the position of WAR BARON , <------ That position will shift the borders , and turn K's into seas of BLUE ! :
1.Diplomacy shall be reduced to 0.

2.K's shall be purged of all reds .

3.At the Beginning of the merger of RX4U and ~RAID~, the the tribe should have "Q"ued their cat villages .

4.Recongnize that Cerb vills are stacked by same villages that reside in NOB!'s domain .

5. Cease with external post and deal with internals , "INTERNALLY".

6. Stack the northern most vills and make those same vills offensive . " Come-on guys , those vills should be hitting deep into TDEf territory long before now !

7. And Last ! ARE , becoming impatient , and placing the blame for the LACK of results and actions on "not having the original members /or the lack of commitment from " your allies " , shows that You too friend ! Have RL to attend to . Perhaps , your account should be labeled as the spy account , and be nobled out , primarily by a player not in the tribe NOB!

DeletedUser

4.Recongnize that Cerb vills are stacked by same villages that reside in NOB!'s domain .
Wat.. im not stacked. :icon_twisted:

EDIT: And anyways, TheSettler is frand not food!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80195

Sad to say but with LUMO being SILENT the externals is just a dead zone.......

DeletedUser80195

Lol Yep now I have no one to laugh at. W39 needs a new clown......what happened to the old bunny talks of hard nobs and under table deals. I miss reading those. Too bad they ban anyone fun.

DeletedUser80195

Dont you know its illegal for ugly people to own mirrors?

DeletedUser

well i dont think your ugly...your lovely...so try it dony worry
ackmed didnt have mirror now i know the reason

DeletedUser80195

Hey me being lovely(Tell all the ladies) but it's not supposed to be public knowledge.......I look better in the dark thats why i play in the shadows.

DeletedUser

dude you wanna hug me? lol
and yeah im sure...you should,ve named rohan black not white or rohan dark as you feel better there

DeletedUser80195

Na On this world I decided to play with my real name, which is why I keep it 100% as everything I do here directly reflects the real me. I do believe its time for me to act a fool for a while though.