NOB!! - What an offensive bunch...

DeletedUser

again with the TDE and DEVILS inclusion in the stats, its clear we didn't diband, we just changed name and ID was not change so tw stats would clearly fixed conquers as if we had been named TDE all along :( your just double counting your own conquers just to please the trolls of this forum :(

lufer - what on earth IS your point?

Dates are from the date of our declaration. You happened to be Devils then. I don't really give a gnat's left testicle that you since changed your name back to T.D.E. You were Devils when we launched. You are TDE now. Get over it.

Stats are what they are. Unadulterated.

As for B.F I announced that I intended to include them in the stats a while ago, As they declared on us for attacking you, I think it's perfectly fair to include them in this war.

DeletedUser68153

again with the TDE and DEVILS inclusion in the stats, its clear we didn't diband, we just changed name and ID was not change so tw stats would clearly fixed conquers as if we had been named TDE all along :( your just double counting your own conquers just to please the trolls of this forum :(

ummm.... wat u said makes you sound stupid, you can't double count your conquers :p. by that theory we'd be down 204 villages.... which we aren't

DeletedUser

My point is that it doesn't really matter whether we change names or whatsoever, TWSTATS will automatically fix your conquers as if we are named TDE from the point you launched :( jeremy and minase already pointed this out yet you are still stubborn about it! I've used many times war conquer stats on that twstats, and its imposible to add devils anymore, your manually computing your own stats already, in short notice that's manipulation!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So, no 'point' at all then. Stats are stats - period.

If you want to play games with stats, then join us in playing the 'how many villas will TDE lose because of cheating' game. Personally I'll be disappointed if it's less than 2307.

DeletedUser

So, no 'point' at all then. Stats are stats - period.

facepalm134.jpg

[spoil]
slow minded people ftw
PS: Stubborn people also ftw... [/spoil]

DeletedUser

TW Stats is currently looking for volunteers to translate the site in to the following languages:
Arabic
Bosnian
Bulgarian
Portuguese (BR)
Czech
German
Danish
Finnish
French
Greek
Croatian
Hungarian
Indonesian
Hebrew
Italian
Lithuanian
Dutch
Norwegian
Polish
Portuguese (PT)
Romanian
Swedish
Slovenian
Slovak
Thai
Turkish

Morthy - I know of a couple of people with time on their hands who might be able to take on the Swedish bit. They are used to working together.

DeletedUser

well half of TDE is swedish people so whats your point?:icon_rolleyes:

btw a RAID player is banned,, :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Morthy - I know of a couple of people with time on their hands who might be able to take on the Swedish bit. They are used to working together.

You may want to try Morthy in private, and not on a thread, on a world he rarely reads.

DeletedUser

UPDATE - SITUATION AFTER 8 WEEKS

First Up is NOB v TDE (Still called NOB!! v TDE & Devils because I know how much you guys like the reminder)

Side 1:
Tribes: NOB!!
Side 2:
Tribes: T.D.E, DEVILS

Timeframe: 11/01/2011 00:00:00 to 08/03/2011 02:05:56

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 642
Side 2: 626
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,301,765
Side 2: 5,628,887
Difference: 327,122

chart

Adding BF into the mix...

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: T.D.E, DEVILS, B.F.

Timeframe: 11/01/2011 00:00:00 to 08/03/2011 02:05:56

Side 1: 680
Side 2: 627
Difference: 53

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,636,043
Side 2: 5,638,567
Difference: 2,524

chart

Special mention:

Googly would like to take credit for an additional 285 villas of the King and Queen, not featured in the above stats.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Update :)

Side 1:
Tribes: T.D.E
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 328
Side 2: 245
Difference: 83