NOB!! - What an offensive bunch...

velibor

nob and raid losing to Devils....what the? Who woulda guessed the 2 biggest forum superpowers can only talk and nothing more...

DeletedUser

nob and raid losing to Devils....what the? Who woulda guessed the 2 biggest forum superpowers can only talk and nothing more...

[spoil]
Tribes: NOB!!
Side 2:
Tribes: T.D.E

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 54
Difference: 28

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 8
Difference: 7[/spoil]

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 95
Difference: 48

chart

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 18
Difference: 9[/spoil]

[spoil]
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 192
Side 2: 391
Difference: 199

chart

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 77
Difference: 14[/spoil]

[spoil]
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,138
Side 2: 1,774
Difference: 636

chart

Side 1: 198
Side 2: 148
Difference: 50[/spoil]

[spoil]
Tribes: ~RAID~
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 54
Difference: 7

chart

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5[/spoil]

[spoil]
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 256
Side 2: 391
Difference: 135

chart

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 30
Difference: 4[/spoil]

Eithe get your eyes checked or stop trolling.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Organize stats pl0x - your post will still give my eyes nightmares when I have grown old and wrinkly.

Since the 7.0 update...

T.D.E vs #RAID#
0:2
T.D.E vs ~RAID~
16:23
T.D.E vs NOB!!
52:66

DeletedUser

7.0 update has nothing to do with war, i dont see the relevance of those stats.

yeah i tried to put those stats as links but it wouldn work, can you tell me how to do it?

DeletedUser

7.0 update has nothing to do with war, i dont see the relevance of those stats.

yeah i tried to put those stats as links but it wouldn work, can you tell me how to do it?
Well the 7.0 update happened... 4 days ago now? I was giving a time frame, not relating 7.0 to the stats. o.0
See the relevance now?

The use of spoilers would help your post a lot. :p

DeletedUser

Well the 7.0 update happened... 4 days ago now? I was giving a time frame, not relating 7.0 to the stats. o.0
See the relevance now?

The use of spoilers would help your post a lot. :p

you didnt realte it to stats, yet u used it as a begining of your time frame. still dont see any relevance. and yes i tried to put it in spoliers but it didnt work, i dont know why.

DeletedUser

still dont see any relevance.
Alright, I'll admit it - it's only because it's super easy/effortless to find the stats that I used the update time as my starting point. :lol:

You using [ spoil][ /spoil] tags correctly?

DeletedUser

Alright, I'll admit it - it's only because it's super easy/effortless to find the stats that I used the update time as my starting point. :lol:

You using [ spoil][ /spoil] tags correctly?

it works now, kinda XD, thanks.

DeletedUser

WAR STATS UPDATE

Overall situation after first two weeks

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: T.D.E, DEVILS

Timeframe: 11/01/2011 00:00:00 to 25/01/2011 00:00:35

Side 1: 220
Side 2: 164
Difference: 56

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,893,273
Side 2: 1,451,148
Difference: 442,125

chart

Just for comparison, the results of Devils v ~RAID~ for the first two weeks of that war were as follows:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 17/11/2010 00:00:00 to 01/12/2010 00:00:00

Side 1: 81
Side 2: 59
Difference: 22

chart

Side 1: 708,987
Side 2: 501,267
Difference: 207,720

chart

Comparing war related ODA and ODD gains of the two tribes, NOB!! has a 3.4M advantage in ODA (approx 4.5% difference) where as T.D.E, despite the villas losses, has an 8.7M advantage in ODD (approx 6.8% difference).

With the war under-way for 2 weeks, (long enough for long range trains to land), you can probably call this end of round 1, but this fight looks set to go the distance.

Overall situation is that TDE have had limited success against outlying and front-line NOB!! accounts. NOB!! on the other hand have had more success on the Devils enclave in K58/68.

Some big engagements all round with villages changing hands several times. Counting failed attacks and successful defences, the average troop loss per villa lost for NOB!! has been roughly 7M, and for Devils roughly 9M.

velibor

WAR STATS UPDATE

Overall situation after first two weeks

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 11/01/2011 00:00:00 to 25/01/2011 00:00:35

Side 1: 220
Side 2: 164
Difference: 56

chart

Side 1: 1,893,273
Side 2: 1,451,148
Difference: 442,125

chart

Just for comparison, the results of Devils v ~RAID~ for the first two weeks of that war were as follows:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 17/11/2010 00:00:00 to 01/12/2010 00:00:00

Side 1: 81
Side 2: 59
Difference: 22

chart

Side 1: 708,987
Side 2: 501,267
Difference: 207,720

chart

Comparing war related ODA and ODD gains of the two tribes, NOB!! has a 3.4M advantage in ODA (approx 4.5% difference) where as T.D.E, despite the villas losses, has an 8.7M advantage in ODD (approx 6.8% difference).

With the war under-way for 2 weeks, (long enough for long range trains to land), you can probably call this end of round 1, but this fight looks set to go the distance.

Overall situation is that TDE have had limited success against outlying and front-line NOB!! accounts. NOB!! on the other hand have had more success on the Devils enclave in K58/68.

Some big engagements all round with villages changing hands several times. Counting failed attacks and successful defences, the average troop loss per villa lost for NOB!! has been roughly 7M, and for Devils roughly 9M.
My eyes are just fine...why dont you add the villas devils took your your booted members...

DeletedUser

My eyes are just fine...why dont you add the villas devils took your your booted members...

which are those veli?

the last player players were geokman and nauhawk (both went barb), kicked on the 12th and 9th of january. No caps there.

DeletedUser

It's posts like this that have earned you your forum reputation.

If you really can't open your mouth without putting your foot in it you might do better to keep it closed.

DeletedUser

Guys no reason to try to explain anthing to veli, he will just think up o something else extremly dumb which makes absolutely no sens to no one but him.

DeletedUser

WAR STATS UPDATE

Situation after 3 weeks:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 11/01/2011 00:00:00 to 01/02/2011 00:00:00

Side 1: 345
Side 2: 252
Difference: 93

chart

Side 1: 2,926,644
Side 2: 2,225,732
Difference: 700,912

chart

Another busy week for both NOB!! and T.D.E, with both sides exploiting weakness in the others areas. The pace of villa exchanges has increased on both counts but NOB!! maintain their lead, taking on average 1.5 T.D.E villas per NOB!! villa lost.

This week, the ODA/ODD stats show that despite continuing to lose more villas, TDE have increased their attacks, with a 4 Million point increase in ODA against NOB!!
NOB!! on the other hand, despite having taken more villas, have been busier on the defence, increasing ODD by 12 Million points in the same period.